Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 13th, 2014, 08:43 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Public Playtesting Phase)

Hi guys. I'm back now. I see no one has posted in the thread since my last post but I really need some more feedback on what we want to change since I posted a new idea.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old October 16th, 2014, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since no one seems to feel very strongly one way or the other, just post the updated stats you want tested and make a proposal for the changes you want. With no changes to the power set, just the base stats, the proposal should go pretty smoothly. Then maybe we can get a test or two with the updated stats and wrap this one up. Also add the last two set of tests to the FP so anyone voting on your proposal can take a quick look over the most recent test results.
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:10 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since no one seems to feel very strongly one way or the other, just post the updated stats you want tested and make a proposal for the changes you want. With no changes to the power set, just the base stats, the proposal should go pretty smoothly. Then maybe we can get a test or two with the updated stats and wrap this one up. Also add the last two set of tests to the FP so anyone voting on your proposal can take a quick look over the most recent test results.
Okay. I just want some clarification what the proposel is. A vote from the heroes or a post in the Playtesting thread?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old October 17th, 2014, 06:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just make a post in this thread that says, I propose we update BRB base stats to ........ and run a few more tests at ____ points. Put the proposal part in bold and let the heroes vote yea or nay. Might want to do the @ thing for each voting hero in the post to make sure they are aware of the proposal as this thread has not seen much activity in quite a while.
Old October 17th, 2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just make a post in this thread that says, I propose we update BRB base stats to ........ and run a few more tests at ____ points. Put the proposal part in bold and let the heroes vote yea or nay. Might want to do the @ thing for each voting hero in the post to make sure they are aware of the proposal as this thread has not seen much activity in quite a while.
Okay thanks.

@A3n @IAmBatman @johnny139 @quozl @SirGalahad @tcglkn @TrollBrute . I propose a vote to playtest Beta Ray Bill with 8 Life and 8 Attack.

A3n = nay
IAmBatman =
johnny139 = yea
quozl = yea
SirGalahad = yea
Tcglkn =
Trollbrute =

Last edited by marrowick; October 21st, 2014 at 07:30 PM.
Old October 17th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 17th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 17th, 2014, 11:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm assuming this is the same draft in general in the Second Post, except for the Life/Attack changes?

If so, Yea.
Old October 18th, 2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm assuming this is the same draft in general in the Second Post, except for the Life/Attack changes?

If so, Yea.
Yes it is. The stat changes proposed in my post are the only changes to his design that I am currently proposing.

Old October 19th, 2014, 01:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Nay - I think with B2B it's too much. I think that attacking with an Asgardian which have large attacks by themselves then attacking with another large attacker is too much this design has me a little worried. I'd probably be fine with the life to 8 but not an attack of 8 as well.
Old October 19th, 2014, 01:39 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Nay - I think with B2B it's too much. I think that attacking with an Asgardian which have large attacks by themselves then attacking with another large attacker is too much this design has me a little worried. I'd probably be fine with the life to 8 but not an attack of 8 as well.
I thought the same thing, until I tested the design. Perhaps I didn't play it the right way but I found it hard to set up and execute. It seems so simple, OM1 on Asgardian who flies adj. to a figure, OM2 on BRB who flies adj. to Thor and the opponents figure, OM3 on Asgardian who also gives you an attack with BRB, but for some reason is just doesn't play out like that.
Old October 19th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I prefer 7 Attack as well. I'm not worried about it being too strong, but it should keep the cost from going above Thor's and I feel like 8/6/1/7/7 is a good spot for him.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library