Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:53 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) (Leg Swap)

The Book of Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) (Leg Swap)

C3G DC WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified DC Heroclix figure from the Origin set.
Its model number and name are #049,051 / Mirror Master.

Character Bio -To truly know a man, you must walk a mile in his shoes. Mirror Master takes that a step further by walking several miles in the whole damn shoes, feet, legs, pants, bits, and booty.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Figures with the Superspeed or Speed Force special powers retain those powers after having their legs stolen by comically running about on their hands.
  • While killing Mirror Master will not cause his leg marker to return to his card, it does shut down the effect switching his move with his victim's and thus, just like in real life, murder is a viable method to acquire better legs.
  • You can in fact 'switch legs' with figures that do not actually have legs, as 'having legs' is not something that Heroscape keeps track of as a game mechanic.
  • Sadly, despite "having giant legs" being the entirety of Stilt-Man's deal, leg-swapping with him will not grant Mirror Master giant legs. Tragic I know, we would have worked it in if we could. The same goes for any other leg-based powers other figures may posses.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • n/a
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • Mirror Master can gain a facsimile of the Superspeed special power (but will not qualify for synergy derived from said power) by stealing the legs of figures with the Superspeed or Speed Force special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Mirror Master can switch legs with teammates, so you might perhaps draft him with figures that didn't skip leg day if you plan on using him in an opening offensive.
  • Rogues faction strategy

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second playtest: Archie
  • Third playtest: Lord Venoc
  • Art by Soundwarp
  • Mirror Master was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino for The Flash #105 (March 1959) and they kept going til they hit this insanity in #146

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 20th, 2022 at 11:04 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library