Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 25th, 2020, 02:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prometheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What chair? All I see is a fireplace mantle.
You can see the leg & the end of the arm rest on the right-had side just by the top blue plasma flame from the weapon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I used the pic provided because I assumed that given his house is in a ghost zone or something that the idea was it was supposed to look a bit off.
If the house is supposed to be that large to make his head only come up to the keyboard of the piano then ignore my comment.

The piano is a really good cue for your perspective here. Just think how high would the keyboard of a piano come up to if the person was standing parallel with it. I would say the keyboard would be about stomach height of a standing man. Therefore at the point that the man's feet (use the heels) align with the bottom of the piano his stomach should align roughly with the keyboard. Now if you are positioning him closer to the viewer than the piano (his feet are lower in the frame than the front end base), then he would be even larger. And vice-versa if you positioned him further away than the piano (feet higher in the frame than the base of the back end) then he would be smaller.
Old May 25th, 2020, 07:58 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prometheus

It’s a normal mansion. Just happened to be floating around in the host zone, so should be normal. Sorry for any confusion!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library