Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart
The whole HeroScape Story

Hey everyone, you know the little blurbs on the back of the HeroScape expansions that tell a little story? Is there anywhere I can go to read all those? Also, is there anywhere I can go to see all the official HeroScape lore? I've done some searches and come up pretty empty handed.
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:16 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The whole HeroScape Story

If you go to the Theme & Fiction section of the downloads portion of this site you can find quite a lot. I'm not certain that that's all of it, but it's a good starting point at least.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
If you go to the Theme & Fiction section of the downloads portion of this site you can find quite a lot. I'm not certain that that's all of it, but it's a good starting point at least.
Thanks for that link! It isn't quite what I am looking for though. I want the official lore from Hasbro, but there are a lot of interesting reads on those downloads.
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:34 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I think this is the file you are looking for:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=201
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post

That actually is what I am looking for, I saw it from Dr.Goomonkey's posts and saw "Unofficial" and skipped past it, but looking at it, it seems like it holds accurate information. Thanks.
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post

That actually is what I am looking for, I saw it from Dr.Goomonkey's posts and saw "Unofficial" and skipped past it, but looking at it, it seems like it holds accurate information. Thanks.
Yes, the compendium is where you'll find all the official lore.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 30th, 2017, 06:35 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Reguarding the heroscape Compendium download file.

I have been a long time lurker using this site as my go to research and information on Heroscape. I came across this download while looking up lore. I saw on the download page that someone was asking for different printing formats for this file. I work in the print industry and have the programs and tools available to me to make this happen so i thought why not.

I have currently come up with two different versions. The first being set up so that each page is by itself and not matched up with the other. (Think of it as a binder or a staple packet)

The second version is one i saw specifically asked for. It is layed out in a "true" booklet format. So that like above each page is by itself but when folded in half and stapled or bound in some other way it is like having a paper back book.

My only problem is I dont know how to upload them and add them to the site. (Lurker not poster) can anyone help me with this? I would love to be able to contribute to this site because it has helped me out a lot.

Thank You!
Old March 30th, 2017, 06:42 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Sorry if I went about this the wrong way. Like I said above I've never posted before(in any forum ever actually) I saw some names on here that are very active in the community andwas hoping to be pointed in the right direction.
Old March 30th, 2017, 08:47 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Sorry if I went about this the wrong way. Like I said above I've never posted before(in any forum ever actually) I saw some names on here that are very active in the community andwas hoping to be pointed in the right direction.
That's awesome! I've been wanting to print that off for a long time but because the format was off never got around to it. This will be very much appreciated. I would contact @Xorlof and see if you can't get him to upload it and maybe make it the primary download for the Compendium, since you don't have uploading permissions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 30th, 2017, 09:00 PM

Ok that works would I just PM him?
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Yeah try that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 1st, 2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Yeah try that.
Ok I did. Hopefully that works out. I would really like to help out. I printed the booklet version out and it looks really good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion