Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon
Hexicon Subforum for Hexicon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2023, 01:09 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HexiCon 2023 Events!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@MegaSilver Man you really nerfed the "Madness". I though the major advantage of making unique squads to common squads was reinforcements when hey die, but making them "uncommon squads" kind of nerfs that so now don't see a real advantage to having more than one squad in most circumstances. However allowing as common squads does bring up a lot more questions for certain figures so understand the decisions.

Also maybe for your "ban list" instead of outright banning some of them just ban them from doubling up - specifically allow one each of Laglor, Ulginesh, Sonya, and Taelord. The other units I understand you are at the same time trying to remove all the A+ units to get more units some play, which again I get.

Also some additional questions still:
  • Multiple Haducs or Venoc Warlords and some Aubrien Archers or Elite Onyx Vipers. Q: Can both the scout leadership and frenzy enhancement can be doubled up.
  • Multiple Su-Bak-Na's and Ne-Gok-Sa's or Kee-Mo-Shi's (so many units to Mind Shackle) Q: Can you mindshackle a "uncommon squads" or are they now all considered Common squads?
  • Iskra and a bunch of Rechets. Q: I am assuming you can have one Iskra summon multiple squads of Rechets
Well, it looks like it's not going to matter much anyways, the votes are heavily in favor of the Delta Pod Draft right now.

(Yes to all your questions, btw. Iskra would have to summon Rechets one squad per OM.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon