Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 10th, 2013, 11:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Robin (Damian Wayne) - Design Phase

What do you think of making Deadly Shot into Deadly Force and using a new power all together?

DEADLY FORCE
When attacking with Robin, each skull rolled counts for one additional hit. If Robin is attacking an adjacent figure he may add one automatic skull to his total number of hits.

OR

DEADLY FORCE
When attacking with Robin, each skull rolled counts for one additional hit. When Robin attacks an adjacent figure he may instead add one automatic skull to his roll.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well when he'd have height, which shouldn't be that hard with Bat Grapple, that would be doubling up to 3 skulls plus an auto skull vs. an adjacent figure. Add an Avenger Marker and he gets even nastier.

I know Robin's's's's's'essss get plenty of love Spidey, but an 8 year old shouldn't be that great at fighting. When they are, then C3G has jumped the shark

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 11th, 2013, 01:29 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, what about option B there? It gives an either/ or approach.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I guess that's better than A.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not really looking to add text at this point, per se ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old February 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'm against the addition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:39 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The theme behind Deadly Shot (which also works for adjacent attacks) is that he doesn't have qualms about using deadly force, having been raised by the League of Assassins.

He's also definitely known to act like a spoiled brat! I could have gone with Arrogant as well, but I liked using a new one here.

Thanks!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
Lets see how I'm gonna do this. I'll probably follow a similar format to david:

Robin (Damien):

Left Box
Everything looks good, not sure if Spoiled is the best fit from what I know of the character. I'd go with Rebellious or something like that.

Stats
I'm assuming the Range is for Batarangs. Everything else makes perfect sense.

Bat Brat
Love the name! I like the mechanics here, and I'm assuming the theme is that Batman is making Robin "sit the next one out" for not following his rules.

Deadly Shot
Not sure this is the best power for him, I mean sure he throws Batarangs, but is he more deadly or accurate with them than Batman?

Bat-Grapple
Well vetted and well chosen power here.

Final Thoughts
Design looks good for our 3rd Robin. I haven't seen this character much, so my thoughts on his Personality and Deadly Shot may be off base, but that's just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
You know I like it.
Thanks, David! Good eyes! I'll work on making the wording here more consistent!

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Robin

Set phasers on fun, because here comes another ERB!

Bat Brat

Hmmmm, now which Vigilante should I draft? Hmmmmm????

Should startzone be two words and capitalized (e.g., Winter Soldier)?

What if Galactus removes the tiles containing your start zone?

Poor Robin gets sent back to his room for being a meanie and killing the bad guys!

Deadly Shot

Vetted (as well as being a great ability)!

Interesting wording differences:

Here: “for one additional”
SHIELD Sniper: “as one additional”
Merlyn: “as an additional” (Which means it slipped by my EPB scans!!! Aaaagh!!!)

Bat Grapple 3

Vetted!

Hrm… Batman/Spoiler have Bat-Grapple w/hyphen, but Robin (Tim Drake) and this doesn’t have it in the title (but it is in the text). Batman/Spoiler say “Instead of his/her normal move,” while this/Tim Drake/Iceman say “Instead of a normal move.”

Final Thoughts

Bat Brat is pretty funny. Robin kills the bad guys for you, and you send him back. Can he at least collect $200 for passing Go?

Old February 12th, 2013, 01:36 AM

Updated with Batman/SHIELD Sniper/Winter Soldier wording for the power texts.

Old February 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM

The power is definitely meant to be a double-edged sword and show Damian's love/hate relationship with the Vigilantes of Gotham.

If playtesting shows he's too much of a challenge to use, I don't mind seeing his cost drop a bit. He's only 10, after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hey guys!

This one's for yet another Robin - this time it's Damian Wayne, son of Bruce, raised by Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins!

As always, your thoughts and feedback are much appreciated!

Cheers,
Bats

NAME = ROBIN
SECRET IDENTITY = DAMIAN WAYNE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = SPOILED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 90?

BAT BRAT
After revealing an Order Marker on a Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, if Robin is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Robin. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. Whenever Robin destroys a figure with his normal attack while in clear sight of any Vigilante you control, your turn ends and you must immediately place Robin on an empty space in your startzone. When Robin is placed in your startzone, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DEADLY SHOT
When attacking with Robin, each skull rolled counts for one additional hit.

BAT GRAPPLE 3
Instead of a normal move, Robin may use his Bat-Grapple. Bat-Grapple has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Bat-Grapple, ignore elevations. Robin may grapple over water without stopping, grapple over figures without becoming engaged, and grapple over obstacles such as ruins. Robin may not Bat-Grapple more than 30 levels up or down in a single Bat-Grapple. If Robin is engaged when he starts to Bat-Grapple, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Caveat: I don't know anything about the character.

I'm not getting the theme of Bat Brat, and it seems like it would be more of a hindrance than helpful. To play it, you'd have to stay in LOS of the Vigilante to get the extra turn, but then try to move out of LOS of the Vigilante to whack a figure with Robin. Otherwise, Robin gets reset back to the starting zone. If you do manage to get Robin out of LOS of the Vigilante, now Robin can't bond with the Vigilante, so you either have to spend another OM on Robin to get him back into LOS, or the Vigilante has to stop what he's doing (possibly taking leaving engagement attacks) and come over to get Robin.

If you do get sent back to the starting zone, then again you have to spend OM's on Robin to get him back to the Vigilante, or the Vigilante has to stop what he's doing and come back towards the SZ to get Robin. So Robin isn't seeming very useful. Definitely not a team that synergizes well. (no Dynamic Duo here)

Old February 12th, 2013, 05:05 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

That would be an interesting way to try & play him.
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, Batman moves so he's in 6 clear sight spaces of Robin. Then Robin moves out of clear sight to attack. Next turn Batman moves so he's in 6 clear sight spaces of Robin. And Robin moves out of clear sight to attack....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM

Sounds about right. And with the proliferation of Vigilantes and Sidekicks and helpers such as Alfred and Gordon, there are tons of possibilities.

Not to mention that he could be used in a straight up Sidekick/Titans build as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library