Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 11th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Pfft. Of course I can throw shade at the Steelers. You don't have to buy, or even earn, a ticket to throw shade.

It's a divisional game. As you say, anything can happen in a divisional game. Who knows, when the Ravens play the Browns, they might even tie! How weird would that be, so soon after the Browns tied the Steelers, to end their 1,000 game losing streak?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Tough loss, Bats. You guys have a tough guy there at QB. He took quite an array of wallops but kept coming back for more. That's an inspirational leader.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:46 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Pfft. Of course I can throw shade at the Steelers. You don't have to buy, or even earn, a ticket to throw shade.

It's a divisional game. As you say, anything can happen in a divisional game. Who knows, when the Ravens play the Browns, they might even tie! How weird would that be, so soon after the Browns tied the Steelers, to end their 1,000 game losing streak?
Bait me all you want. I'm not biting. Enjoy your season opening win against the Bills.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Tough loss, Bats. You guys have a tough guy there at QB. He took quite an array of wallops but kept coming back for more. That's an inspirational leader.
That was my thought also. Trubisky was much better than I remember him from last time I watched a Chicago game.

edit: @Spidey'tilIDie - I certainly will, thank you very much. Who knows what next week will bring. What else is a fan supposed to do? Ride the waves. We have Cincinnati on Thursday, so I hope you will join me in wishing that we beat the snot out of that filthy team of cheap shot artists and cheaters.

= =
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Quote:
That was my thought also. Trubisky was much better than I remember him from last time I watched a Chicago game.
Umm, Bats is a Lions fan.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Umm, Bats is a Lions fan.
Oops. Right. I remember now. I knew he was an NFC North fan. Wrong team. Well, that's what I think of Trubisky, anyway.

= =
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Can't disagree with your assessment of the Bungles, though it'll be hard to root for the Ravens. I will say this, while I dislike your team, I respect them, especially your coach, the tolerable Harbaugh.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That is touching. I will say this about the Steelers: Since Hines Ward retired, I hate them a little less.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 11th, 2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: I mean, really just a tiny little bit less.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

That's fair. I can't really understand what's its like, but for a franchise as young as yours, it must be daunting to constantly be in the shadow of a better, more successful franchise with so many Hall of Famers. (Its really great that Ray Lewis avoided that murder accomplice charge so that he could double the number of Ravens in the Hall.) I can guess I'd hate Hines Ward if I'd watch him light up my team so many times over his career. Oh, and he caught a lot of passes too!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 07:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

My hero is Trubisky's backup, Chase Daniel. 9 years. $35 million in earnings... 78 pass attempts.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
My hero is Trubisky's backup, Chase Daniel. 9 years. $35 million in earnings... 78 pass attempts.
Yep.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
That's fair. I can't really understand what's its like, but for a franchise as young as yours, it must be daunting to constantly be in the shadow of a better, more successful franchise with so many Hall of Famers. (Its really great that Ray Lewis avoided that murder accomplice charge so that he could double the number of Ravens in the Hall.) I can guess I'd hate Hines Ward if I'd watch him light up my team so many times over his career. Oh, and he caught a lot of passes too!
Eh. The Ravens have been more successful, as a franchise, than most teams since they entered the league in 1996.

I am aware of the Steelers' legacy. It's not really their legacy that bugs me. It's the long list of dirty players and headhunters that have come and gone off their roster over the years. When I was a kid, though, I liked 'em well enough.

I usually only hear about Ray Lewis the Murderer from Redskins fans, who (no offense!) around here are the least informed of all football fans. But here, for those curious, are a few historical bits lost in the myths.

As for why I hated Hines Ward, and still do, it's because he was the filthiest player in the NFL. Don't ask me, ask Keith Rivers.
Spoiler Alert!

There's a line between hard play and dirty play, and Ward enjoyed crossing it. I'm glad he's gone and I'm glad his smug face wasn't on tv more than a hot minute after his retirement. Just ask the other players in the NFL. Also note that Joey Porter, unsurprisingly, was *third* on the list, and is also a cherished member of Steelers lore, and now is on Pittsburgh's staff, presumably teaching its outside linebackers how to twist knees.

Not, it's not the Steelers of days gone by who I hate. It's the current (and recent) ones.

edit: I have nothing against Antonio Brown, for instance, other than that he torches us.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 11th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV