Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Helm's Deep Campaign (LOTR, Download Available)

lol. i just finished watchin the two towers last night, then log on to find this!

looks great. i have seen multiple maps of helms deep before, each seeming to take approx 6.5 million of each set [give or take the 'million' part], but none u can really play till now!

my friends and i built the south gate once [not in the movies, but in the books and games], and that was fun. cant to try this one!

anyway... GOOD JOB!
Old November 28th, 2009, 06:36 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

I now believe a Battle for Isengard campaign is to be expected.

Fantastic job with this! I will have to try this out tomorrow while I'm still on vacation! +rep
Old November 28th, 2009, 08:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Can't believe I never noticed this thread before. Amazing work, sir.
Old November 28th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you all. I just finished a Lord of the Rings day today. We watched all three extended versions. It took an entire 12 hours to do it. I'm exhausted.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old November 28th, 2009, 11:06 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

You watched ALL 3 EXTENDED VERSIONS?! Wow, your butt must be hurting......

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 28th, 2009, 11:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I remember doing that in a theater for the world premiere of Return of the King. Good times...
Old November 28th, 2009, 11:46 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Thank you all. I just finished a Lord of the Rings day today. We watched all three extended versions. It took an entire 12 hours to do it. I'm exhausted.
Lord of the Rings days are the best. This just past August we held the Second Annual Lord of the Rings Day at my house. What could be better than a 14 hour long party with bagel bites, LOTS of soda, all three extended LotR movies on the theatre projector screen, and Mario Kart Wii (muted) tournaments on the back big screen?

Answer: Not much. Especially when like 30 people show up.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 29th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I remember watching all the extended versions one night... I kinda sucked though, because I think I miss half of the Extended parts (zzzz) 8 pm to 5 pm is a long haul. My folks weren't Happy.

Everyone makes Helm's Deep (not that it's a bad thing) But a Minas Tirith, Minas Morgul, Osgilitath, or the Black Gate would be cool too.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 29th, 2009, 01:14 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The extended versions were perfect for the 20+ hour train ride I took from Boston to Atlanta a couple years ago.

BTW: I just finished building the entire map, it's a thing of beauty. I'll try to get some pics up sometime Sunday.

-insert signature here-
Old November 29th, 2009, 04:39 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Everyone makes Helm's Deep (not that it's a bad thing) But a Minas Tirith, Minas Morgul, Osgilitath, or the Black Gate would be cool too.
I have a new map, Ruins of Osgiliath, that I'll be posting to my thread later today or tomorrow. Plus two maps based around Isengard (although I'm not a big fan of the way Dam of the River Isen came out).

I've been trying to come up with a good skirmish map for Minas Ithil/Minas Morgul, but as of yet haven't been bitten by the right inspiration. I don't want to make a map without proper inspiration beforehand--I'll end up with another one like the Dam. I knew what I wanted to do, but I hadn't hit exactly how to put it into 'Scape terms, so I just started building it. My maps turn out a lot better when I wait until the inspiration comes.

That being said, what other projects are you considering after this one, Pete?

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 29th, 2009, 06:27 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I just finished a Lord of the Rings day today. We watched all three extended versions. It took an entire 12 hours to do it. I'm exhausted.
Hahaha! My friends and I did his over the summer. LOTS of mountain dew, popcorn, heroscaping, and LOTR risk for 12 straight hrs. SOOO much fun!!
Old November 30th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I just finished building the entire map, it's a thing of beauty. I'll try to get some pics up sometime Sunday.
NYYS, Can't wait to see the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
That being said, what other projects are you considering after this one, Pete?
I'm just looking to play this scenario first. It takes some time just to make sure everything is balanced right.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios