Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 25th, 2011, 02:34 AM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart
Boise, Idaho Scaping?

I recently made a move to Boise, ID and I was wondering if there was anyone else in the area who would be up for playing. I didn't see any other threads or shout outs from this area, so I thought I would ask. Hopefully, I get a bite or two. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Old January 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart
Re: Boise, Idaho Scaping?

I'm 16, live in Boise Idaho, and don't play much anymore but I might be able to play a few games sometime.

Boise ID Scaper
Old January 25th, 2012, 08:24 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I live in South Eastern Idaho, Saint Anthony to be precise, but if you guys ever wanted to plan a tournament, I would be happy to support that and travel up to you.

I also know that dart48 lives in Declo which would be on the way down for me and he said he has about 8 friends he plays with. Maybe next year in October, we could plan a NHSD event. I usually travel to Utah for it, but wouldn't mind something a little closer.

qt.bangerange is in Idaho Falls and we get together occasionally. To work on customs or play games.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:12 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Elstree and I just moved to Boise and I'm hoping to do something for NHSD this year. It seems like All About Games in Overland has the kind if space we'd need, so I'll talk to them about setting up an event.
Old October 19th, 2012, 06:44 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There was too much going on and not enough Boise activity, so we're opting to play at our house in the Boise North End neighborhood. If anyone wants to come join us, PM me and I'll let you know the location.
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:55 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
There was too much going on and not enough Boise activity, so we're opting to play at our house in the Boise North End neighborhood. If anyone wants to come join us, PM me and I'll let you know the location.
I am travleing to Utah for their NHSD tournament this year on the 27th. However, next year I think we should definately set up a Boise tounament. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner or I would have thrown in with you guys. Next year for sure!
Old February 5th, 2014, 04:42 AM

jamielewhar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Any of you guys still playing? Im in Emmett and got a few guys that would love to play
Old January 4th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@jamielewhar , @bunjee , @roostertail9000 , @Hilo-scaper just so you are aware, on the Utah Soundoff thread, we've got a lot of Utah and Idaho players. We've been discussing setting up a tournament in Pocatello this Spring and would love to have ya!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers