Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2012, 01:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ozymandias

The Book of Ozymandias

C3G DC WAVE 18
CULTURE CLASH

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Watchmen Collector Set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Ozymandias.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Watchmen Crime Busters Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Ozymandias.

Character Bio - The son of rich German immigrants, Adrian Veidt was raised in America. An intelligent child, he chose to hide his exceptionality, achieving only middling grades. At the age of seventeen his parents passed away, leaving him all their money. He donated all of this money to charity, hoping to demonstrate that a person could rise to the very heights of power from the lowliest circumstances, and set off on a pilgrimage that followed in the footsteps of his hero, Alexander the Great. He returned to America some time later with a new hero, Ramesses II, and a desire to make the country a better place as Ozymandias, a masked crime fighter. Two years before the passage of the Keene Act, Ozymandias retires from vigilantism, turning instead to business. He reveals his true identity and profits off the marketing of that same identity, growing quite wealthy and developing a massive empire that sells everything from action figures to perfume. Eventually he becomes dedicated to preventing the world from descending into the nuclear war that he sees as otherwise inevitable.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: If you have an extra "X" marker on this card, can you reveal both "X"s to remove 2 Order Markers from your opponent's cards?
  • A: No, because in the wording it specifies "an" Order Marker, so you can never reveal more than one "X" marker for Smartest Man in the World in one round.

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:27 PM. Reason: png
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:05 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ozymandias ~~ Design Phase

NAME = OZYMANDIAS
SECRET IDENTITY = ADRIAN VEIDT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD
Order Markers may never be removed from this card by an opponent. Before rolling for initiative, if you have at least two Order Markers on this card, you may reveal and remove an “X” Order Marker from this card. If you do, you may look at an Order Marker at random from any one opponent's Army Card. If it is an "X" Order Marker, nothing happens. If it is a numbered Order Marker, place that Order Marker on any Army Card you control. You may reveal it normally on your turn instead of your other Order Marker of the same number. At the end of the round, all Order Markers moved by this special power return to the player who controlled the Order Markers before they were moved.

STEALTH DODGE
When Ozymandias rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM
...has moist legs

Ozymandias:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; August 31st, 2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Smartest Man in the World seems pretty complicated... I can't think of any specific problems, but I feel like there are some in taking an opponent's marker and using it as your own. I like it and hope we can work it out but I'm wary of the mechanic.

Would he qualify as a Celebrity? I prefer to reuse classes and personalities if possible.
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:20 AM
...has moist legs

It's basically just having two of your own marker, but also removing an opponent's. If you break it down it's not too complicated. I thought hard about it and couldn't find any problems (Aside from possible wording stuff, the intent should all be there).

Celebrity could work, I thought about it, just prefer Philanthropist.

And like or hate Before Watchmen, but dang it gave us some pretty art!
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A few nitpicks and notes:

I like the second comic picture the best.

I like Celebrity instead of Philanthropist, but it's not a deal-breaker.

I like the stats.

I almost feel like Defensive Agility hits the theme of him better than Stealth Dodge. Maybe we should have both?

I dig Smartest Man in the World, but have some suggested alterations:

SMARTEST MAN ALIVE IN THE WORLD
Ozymandias may never have Order Markers removed from his card by an opponent. Once per round, before rolling for initiative, at the start of any round, you may remove an “X” Order Marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll On a 15 or higher, you may remove any Order Marker at random from any one opponents’ Army Card, and place it that Order Marker on any army card you control. If it is a numbered Order Marker, you may reveal it as normally on your turn, and then reveal and remove your other Order Marker of the same number. choosing which Order Marker with that number to reveal.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2012, 01:54 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like Bats edits
Old August 24th, 2012, 02:48 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
A few nitpicks and notes:

I like the second comic picture the best.
When Before Watchment first came out, I kind of fell in love with that first comic cover, so I had to have it as an option. The second pic is just an all out awesome picture, so I'm kind of expecting that one.

Quote:
I like Celebrity instead of Philanthropist, but it's not a deal-breaker.
We can have other people pitch in first. I thought Philanthropist fits his character more simply because most of his Celebrity status was mostly a face, and everyone knew he'd rather save the world then be a celebrity. It was just money making to him.

Quote:
I almost feel like Defensive Agility hits the theme of him better than Stealth Dodge. Maybe we should have both?
We chatted about this, yeah, and I originally had Defensive Agility. I decided against it because he's good in hand to hand combat, the best of the Crime Busters in fact, but so is Batman, etc... I really just wanted to represent the fact that he can catch a bullet, and Stealth Dodge is better in that regard. Both would be too overpowered, I think.

Quote:
I dig Smartest Man in the World, but have some suggested alterations:

SMARTEST MAN ALIVE IN THE WORLD
Ozymandias may never have Order Markers removed from his card by an opponent. Once per round, before rolling for initiative, at the start of any round, you may remove an “X” Order Marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll On a 15 or higher, you may remove any Order Marker at random from any one opponents’ Army Card, and place it that Order Marker on any army card you control. If it is a numbered Order Marker, you may reveal it as normally on your turn, and then reveal and remove your other Order Marker of the same number. choosing which Order Marker with that number to reveal.
Awesome edits. My wording is always lacking.
Though I'm 90% sure in the comic they called him the Smartest Man in the World, which is why I want to keep that. I can sift through the comic tomorrow and hopefully find it.
Old August 24th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't know this guy but the main power seems pretty cool.

So I take it he's smarter than Lex

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They're not in the same universe, so who knows?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2012, 11:53 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
So I take it he's smarter than Lex
In my opinion, yes.
Old August 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

It's a tough call. I would say they are probably on par, but Lex gets distracted (& thwarted) by Superman too often.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library