Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 22nd, 2013, 11:00 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Glad to have you back, Balantai! This has always been a great resource for the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Doesn't look like anyone's updating this any more, but just in case, here are some new customs for the list:

Black Widow (Natalia Romanova) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Blob (Fred Dukes) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Marvel: Sherman Davies
These are completed, but your links for Black Widow and Blob are dead. I didn't notice until after I linked them.
Yeah, I updated those cards but the new Photobucket no longer seems to automatically update links when I replace old photos with new ones...

Here are the new links:

Black Widow (Natalia Romanova) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Blob (Fred Dukes) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Completed.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 11:02 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Crimson Dynamo (Dmitri Bukharin) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Completed.
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:56 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks, man!

Bulldozer (Henry Camp) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Piledriver (Brian Calusky) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Thunderball (Eliot Franklin) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Old March 20th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Thanks, man!

Bulldozer (Henry Camp) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Piledriver (Brian Calusky) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Thunderball (Eliot Franklin) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite) Marvel: Sherman Davies
Completed.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:31 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Needs more Mr. A.

Of course Mr. A needs more people to have ever heard of him.

The Question was surprising enough. Never see anything regarding him.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:59 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
Needs more Mr. A.

Of course Mr. A needs more people to have ever heard of him.

The Question was surprising enough. Never see anything regarding him.
Welcome to the site, HarleyThomas. I just read the Wiki page for Mr. A. I had never heard of him before. All of these cards are from custom creators so I you want to make a Mr. A card, I'll be happy to add it to the list.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:44 AM

jaycampo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Sonic The Hedgehog SEGA: JayCampo

Metal Sonic SEGA: JayCampo

Last edited by jaycampo; July 29th, 2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: minor spelling. 100% finished now
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:21 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello!

I updated:

Stepford Cuckoos (Celeste, Mindee & Phoebe) MARVEL (Matt Helm & Garada)

And I would like to add:

Death's Head MARVEL (Garada) Comic Art Version
Power Rangers - Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Billy Cranston, aka Blue Zyu Ranger, TriceraRanger) SABAN (Garada)
Power Rangers - Pink Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Kimberly Hart, aka Pink Zyu Ranger, PteraRanger) SABAN (Garada)
Power Rangers - Pink Samurai Ranger (Mia Watanabe, aka Mega Ranger Sky, Shinken Pink) SABAN (Garada)

Finally, is there any way to get my name added to the list of Custom Creators? The link to all of my cards is in my signature.

Thanks!
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:20 PM

Marnat61 Woo who?
Question Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Hey Folks, I just registered and I have a HUGE question. I was looking at the A to Z page which Is why I come here, and I see most if not all the Team Ability cards are gone. Where are they??? Can I find them somehow? Cuz they were so cooool there was a JSA one, a Justice League one, an Xmen one, so cool. so If someone knows, like GreyOwl or Sherman, or Iam Batman or someone, If you could show me thanks!

Another huge question, this is specifaclly for tcglkn. When you save tcglkns cards they cant print. When you view it on the computer they are nothing, they disappear. the image is stretched out and is non existent!!!! so why is that?
Old September 14th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't know if anyone is still updating this list, but if/when someone does, here is another to add.

Black Talon(Samuel Barone) Marvel (Badgermaniac)
Old November 22nd, 2014, 02:12 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Anyone else seeing massive walls of random blank spaces in the lists now?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 22nd, 2014, 07:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yep, what'd you do SW?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations