Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:03 AM

Brets Woo who?
WTB a couple sets

WTB

My sister had me post up and she aint sure how many of which ones she wants but she needs terrain sets. Listed in order of priority needed

Ticalla Jungle
Thaelenk Tundra
Volcarren Wasteland
Road to the Forgotten Forest
Fortress of the Archkyrie
D&D Master Set 1 (just 1)
Rise of the Valkyrie (Lowest priority but bulk terrain is fun)

Pm me and we can work some this out
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: WTB a couple sets

If you're looking for Ticalla Sets...I'm your guy. Check out the link in my signature to my trade thread for more details.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:45 AM

Brets Woo who?

This weeks purchases have concluded. Check back in 2 weeks when I have money again
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:10 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Ive got Ticalla, DND, master and fortress sets all still sealed atm.
the others I do have but are used and Im not sure if I want to sell those from my personal collection.
however yer more than welcome to make an offer on any of the others or as a lot.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would consider making your own Ticalla depending on how many "normal" hexes you have that you could use to customize.

There are some great tutorials and alternate trees and bushes available.

Tundra is tough due to the Mountains are hard to simulate without having one to 'copy'.
There are tutorials to make copies if you could borrow a set.

Volcarren is simple to simulate with a little red paint and spare stone and water hexes.

Dungeon can be simulated as well especially if you have a Tundra set.
Road hexes are pretty close to dungeon hexes and shadow tiles can be made by painting water tiles black.

Road and Castle, I would get two or each. Lots of versatility and possibilities and road tiles make for faster movement and quicker games in my experience.

Certainly try to acquire RotV for hexes or just try to buy a large lot of hexes.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 06:17 PM

Brets Woo who?

I have currently

11 Rotv
2 SotM
0 D&D
0 Tundra
2 VW
3 RTTF
3 FOTA
0 TJ

I mainly want the 0 ones for the figures as well
@Rodriquez I'd prefer used as I'm going to use it.anyways
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:50 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

11 RotV!!!

I would just paint some water hexes black for shadow and Dungeon is pretty much complete. Just use road for dungeon hexes.

I would still try to make your own Ticalla. Tundra is tough, though you can certainly make snow and ice hexes can be made with paint.
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sir Heroscape makes some amazing TJs, Brets. Happy hunting!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sir Heroscape makes some amazing TJs, Brets. Happy hunting!
Or you can make your own. They're not that difficult to do.
Old August 24th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That too. I made my own. But the ones I made are not as nice as SH's.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM

You got Grishnakh to post in your thread, that is really cool.

Watered down by a DS post but what can you do?
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:21 AM

Brets Woo who?

My end goal is to at some point set up a map with everything I own. Idk when I plan to stop but I want to buy 100+ RotV but that seems excessive

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades