Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 26th, 2018, 10:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Player turn is actually the intent, to avoid those specific situations (getting a ton of markers due to defending against a ton of attacks). Not sure how to word that differently.
If you want her to only be able to leap once per player turn, all you have to do is add 'player' in front of 'turn' in the first sentence of Squirrelly Leap.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 27th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Okay, so I added a "once per player turn" rider to the Squirrel Speak replacement, and kept the once per turn requirement for the Leap. Might be a bit finnicky but I think it would play better that way.

Still a vote or two short, technically, I believe, on the Initial here.
Old May 27th, 2018, 03:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure if I voted but I haven't been following along and an Abstain vote still qualifies for an official vote so I'm going to have to go that route.

ABSTAIN

Been a long week. just the end was something like this...I went in to work Thursday morning at 7:00 and left at 2:00 am Friday. I then left the house at 8:00 am to go to my son's last day of school for the annual Father's sponsored cookout for lunch...it was also my 16th wedding anniversary Friday...so lots going on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 17th, 2018, 04:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I imagine it's been suggested but I didn't see it, so: I'd prefer an attack of 3 or 4 (per attack; unlimited total attack dice) as the cap on Squirrel Swarm. I realize she's beaten super opponents in the comics, but long experience has taught me that attacks of 3 or 4 can get through high defense.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 12:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Reaction?

Squirrel Girl needs some love.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Still on my list. Been busier than I expected, but I am hoping I have a chance to run the testing here. I don't want to phone it in, since I know she's going to be tough to balance.

As for dok's concern - I'll keep it in mind. I don't have a problem with it (as long as it allows you, theoretically, to roll 999 attack dice in a single turn, it doesn't matter much to me how many are in each attack). It might be useful just to put a cap on things and make balancing easier. In theory, if you roll 3 attack dice against Superman 333 times... Squirrel Girl would definitely win. So it still allows for those crazy dream plans.
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:56 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

As it is I still feel a little worried that there's going to be an incentive to keep her out of the fight just building up squirrels and then bringing her in for one big turn, especially in longer games. That, I think, would be a diappointing role for Doreen to occupy.

I've got a number of thoughts on how to tackle that, but it might be better to save those until playtesting gives an idea of whether my concern is warranted or not, as well as how she performs in a typical game situation where she isn't treated as an endgame bomb.
Old June 26th, 2018, 05:40 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What if she gained squirrel markers only when engaged?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:42 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

With 4 Life and 4 Defense? Probably die instantly or shortly thereafter.

She is only getting one per round and most matches, even at 1000 points usually only run around 10 rounds.
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
With 4 Life and 4 Defense? Probably die instantly or shortly thereafter.

She is only getting one per round and most matches, even at 1000 points usually only run around 10 rounds.
If that - 10-12 seems to be on the higher end of what a game'll take. 6-8 seems to be closer to the average.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:12 AM

Agreed. I just went high there to show upper end potential.
Old June 26th, 2018, 01:35 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I agree that she'd die very fast if she needed to be engaged to gain markers. I was thinking more along the lines of a much smaller cap on markers. I'm not worried that she'll be game breaking if you hold her back to build up markers, just that there might be an incentive to play her in a way that doesn't feel so thematic (to me at least).

A low cap on squirrel markers would hopefully create an incentive to move out and spend those markers aggressively (as otherwise she's "wasting" the markers she would be gaining when she's at her cap). I think that could be a pretty good way to bring her enthusiastic personality to the forefront.

Of course for the cap to be low enough to accomplish this goal might require tweaks to the rate at which she gains markers (depending on the hypothetical cap and how fast you'd want her to hit that cap). And if she was to end up with a low cap, of course there's a good chance the significance of each marker spent would need to change.

Anyway, that's my two cents. And the most times I've ever typed "cap" within a single post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library