Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 22nd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Navy - Updated Jun 2013 -Figurehead

Hey thanks guys, I cant wait to try my next Black Pearl, I want to try make it as functional as possible and a quick build so I can use that one to make a half decent tutorial to convert a black pearl.

Then I want to make one for each one type of model ship I have ( There is 7 I think)

I wonder if I can sell one or a few of these ships to fund my next projects. ( I want to learn to make a chain maile shirt and guantlet )
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:42 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Packed up! Shipping! How can you let go of something that awesome so soon after completion of the project?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:03 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had to box it up quickly because the more I look at it the more I want to keep doing to it, I was tempted to carve out some room for heroscape ladders, then add some rope for rigging, then ....

Grison has been waiting for his ship for almost a year now, and I have 14 more to convert, well 15 I got another one in the mail today because I couldn't resist the MAN-O-War with its dragon head figure head.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:58 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fantastic as usual! One detail that I really like is the rope wrapped around the masts. That really looks great there.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:36 AM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

Wow! That's incredible! It looks fantastic.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:01 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I have a couple of ships lined up but the one I am really looking forward to is the mega Bloks Man O War. I tried playing around with with photoshop today ( well after my firefighter buddy threw me off a third floor to practice rope rescue techniques).

So after a few hours figuring out some basic stuff, this is what I think I might try do with my next conversion.

This are sails off the Lord of the Rings Corsair ship.
Old June 25th, 2013, 05:51 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Mate, awesome stuff here. Well done.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:35 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Fools Errand looks amazing!

So amazing that I decided to start my on fleet of ships. So far I have 2: The Flying Dutchman (complete) and Dread Eye's Phantom (incomplete). I can't decide which one to start working first...
Old June 27th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

That's pretty cool QT Maybe we can bounce a few ideas back and forth.

If you look at my first page I have a link to a seller that has the perfect 28mm undead skeleton ships wheel for both ships. I can provide you a link to the site too, its about $9 per wheel though.

I think I have 2 Flying Dutchman, and 2 Dread Eye's Phantom. And a bunch of spare parts since I get most of my ships incomplete or in lots. What parts are you missing?
Old June 27th, 2013, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Absolutely! I could use all the help I can get.

Well my wife is going to kill me but I added 2 more ships to the fleet today...the Black Pearl and Vorgan Ice Fang. Both are incomplete. I will have to go through all the pieces and see what I am missing.

I have started with the Dread Eye's Phantom, I am in the process of removing all of the Lego connectors...all most done. This one is missing all of the masts, the skeleton throne thing, ship wheel, and grates to the lower deck. But I am planing on just having one deck so it is ok that I don't have the grates. As for the masts, I think I will try to use dowels.

Maybe we/I should make a mold for the undead skeleton ship wheel...

Anyways once my wife gets home this weekend with the camera I will get some pictures posted.
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Ok let me see

You got a Black Pearl and Vorgan Ice Fang

I do not have an Ice Fang but I do have a Man O War, and they both have the same hull, all that changes is the figurehead and the stern castle. I Might have some spare parts for you to make a stern castle ( Two story room in the rear of the ship). Just like a Man O War, but I think Ill keep mine at 1 story high.

I will upload templates for the Black Pearl in the next 3 days and upload them here ( Or send me your email via message here and Ill scan them in PDF and send them your way ).

I am working on 6 black pearls at the same time, I just drowned my phone by dropping it in a puddle of water, I have it in a bag of rice right now praying it works. It has a ton of pictures in it as I am trying to make a very simple guide for a quick Black Pearl conversion.

Nothing like the huge conversion I did on the Fools Errand but very nice all the same. ( Getting rid of the second deck)

I have one Black Pearl that's missing a few gun ports, I plan on making it into a Pirate Ship, cause some damage to the hull and the gun ports missing doors, Ill do a cheap repair by gluing some planks over it to look like hasty repairs after a bad battle.

Pictures soon!

I have a bunch of Black Pearl Parts ( except the pieces that hold the mast and yards together) The parts that hold the sails to the main mast.

Let me know what your missing.
I have some spare Man O War parts that should fit your Fang too.

I know the size of the dowel used for the mast. I have it at home. Although you can just take the part that fits the mast in the bottom with you to the store and do a quick test fit too. I think its 5/8ths but not sure I can tell you later today by calling my wife and having her check. (Ack I just remembered no phone!)

If you check the first page of this thread I took dowels and scraped them with a hack saw to give them a nice grainy look them lightly sanded them. I like how they look and they fit well with the original ones.

Check your Dread Eye's Phantom, they tend to be missing a corner piece of the deck that is supposed to fall off. I might have a spare part. Be careful when removing all the lego pegs because you might end up wanting to use a few to hold some stuff down. The Dread Eye mast are really cool they have a mast made of rib cages. The Skeleton Throne does not really matter as it is to big for heroscape, the ship wheel was too big any how, and the grates you will be covering them up with a deck. Ill have a template for that next week. I can give you my grates if you want them as I plan on doing a full deck for her.

I have seen your work on your awesome figures, I have no doubt you can make some great molds of the undead ships wheel. My only concern is that it has a lot of little holes and would it really be worth all the trouble of making when we only need 2 each?
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Here's the Black Fleet!!

The one in the far right is the Fools Errand, she should be leaving for her new port ( California I think it was) next week. I unpacked her because I noticed a few errors in her paint job in the pictures I posted and the OCD kicked in.

Her sister ship that took me a few hours to copy her since I had some left over parts still does not have a name. One of the Black ships I will turn into a pirate boat for my brothers Pathfinders game ( new pirate themed Pathfinder minis coming out soon)

The other 3 ships do not have a name or a home port. Any one have any ideas?

I'm curious, how much would a custom ship sell for you think? I am wondering if I should try ebaying one or waiting for the pathfinder minis to come out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles