Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old November 17th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker
Re: Old School Savage Throwdown: NHSD Maryland, 11/19/16

Won't be able to make this one - my apologies. Hopefully next time!
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh well. You'd already said you weren't likely going to attend. In the "good news" department, though, I'm adding Kyle and Micah to the list of attendees.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 18th, 2016 at 10:12 AM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:10 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I think I have two marvels around here somewhere, I will bring Mayberry. If something goes wonky I will build something else and let you know.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great! Thanks, hose.

= =
Old November 18th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring Relic and Remains of Clionesia.
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:15 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Mayberry is built. Looks like a fast map. Are the walls just used as LOS blockers? I need to know if I should bring the cards if will be considered a DO. And no glyphs, right?

Do you need me to bring another one? I don't have my van anymore, but I might be able to fit one more in the trunk of my car. I can at least bring the pieces for one if needed.
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No glyphs. The walls are just LoS blockers. If the spirit moves you to bring another one, go for it. Highways or the Dieway, Jungle Edition is pretty small, and should stack in the trunk with Mayberry. Just let me know if you don't want to build it, and I'll take care of it instead.

= =
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey @superfrog , I would like to add Asphalt Cocktail to the maps for this event, but I don't want to deal with Mediafire. Upload it like a normal person by this evening, and send me a PM saying you have done so, and I'll build it for tomorrow.

= =
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:40 PM

We will bring it too. The link takes me to Highways or the High Way, Jungle Edition. Is that the same thing?
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes, that's what I meant.

= =
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hey @superfrog , I would like to add Asphalt Cocktail to the maps for this event, but I don't want to deal with Mediafire. Upload it like a normal person by this evening, and send me a PM saying you have done so, and I'll build it for tomorrow.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4486
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I won't be able to make it after all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day