Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 6th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Kept Counter but lowered her stats. That should give a Robin the edge. Also tweaked Sever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = MICHONNE
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SURVIVOR
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

SEVER
After Michonne attacks an adjacent figure normally, if all die results are skulls, you may choose one figure with exactly 1 Life remaining, that is adjacent to Michonne to receive one wound.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

WALKING DEAD DECOYS
When Michonne destroys an adjacent Undead figure, you may place that figure on this card. Subtract one from Move and add one to Defense numbers on this card for each Undead figure on this card. No more than two figures may ever be placed on this card. While there is an Undead figure on this card, Michonne can move through all Undead figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement with an Undead figure.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:49 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

I've been doing a lot of painting and modding lately and it got me thinking.

Are Amalgam Comics a no no for C3G, or is it something no one has done just yet?
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Oh they're totally fine. They're comic superheroes. I'm sure most of us would love to see them. The only issue is they all need mods.

And of course I don't think anyone in-sanctum are passionate enough about them to take them on.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Oh they're totally fine. They're comic superheroes. I'm sure most of us would love to see them. The only issue is they all need mods.

And of course I don't think anyone in-sanctum are passionate enough about them to take them on.
Thanks! i would love to do a few of these guys. I just finished painting Brit today. Great tutorial.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Amalgam is definitely something I’m planning on doing some designs for within the next year or so.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Amalgam is definitely something I’m planning on doing some designs for within the next year or so.
Sweet. Spider-Boy, right?
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:19 PM
Forum Moderator

Umm, Dark Claw. Duh
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Literally anyone but Spider-Boy. F him.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 22nd, 2020, 07:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Literally anyone but Spider-Boy. F him.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:06 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sounds like I need to design Spider-Boy
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:13 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Let's skip straight to Bizarnage.
Old July 24th, 2020, 02:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = SWARM
SECRET IDENTITY = FRITZ VON MEYER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST?
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SENTIENT BEE SWARM
At the start of the game, you may place up to 5 Bee Swarms in your army on this Army Card. Add 1 to Swarm’s Range and Attack numbers for each Bee Swarm on this card. Swarm may never have more than 5 Bee Swarms on his card.

INSECT CONTROL 2
Before taking a turn with Swarm, you may first take a turn with up to two different Common Insect Heroes you control.

SWARM SEPARATION
When Swarm would receive one or more wounds, you may place up to X Bee Swarms from this card adjacent to Swarm. For each Bee Swarm placed, ignore one wound.

CAN’T HARM THE SWARM
After taking a turn with Swarm, you may choose an adjacent Bee Swarm you control and place it on this card. Bee Swarms moved with CHTS will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
Quote:
NAME = BEE SWARM
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = INSECT
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DRONES
PERSONALITY = AGITATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY 1

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

STINGERS OUT
After rolling defense dice for a Bee Swarm, you may move it up to 2 spaces, if possible. If it ends its movement adjacent to the attacking figure, the attacking figure receives 1 wound. When moving with Stingers Out, a Bee Swarm will take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
They said I was crazy! They said it shouldn't be done cause it would be an uninteresting design! Well, who's uninteresting now? (Don't answer that...)

So yeah, this is a loose first draft at pitching Swarm as made up of actual smaller bee designs. No clue if it would play well, but it seems like it has potential. Definitely not too sold on anything here, especially when it comes to the Bee Swarm.

Last edited by MrNobody; July 24th, 2020 at 03:00 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy