Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 26th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Yeah, looks like the Human part is only checked for the attack bonus during the initial choice.

Follow up, if the champion gets mindshackled, are the warriors basically screwed, since they can’t attack the champion?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2024, 02:47 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Follow up, if the champion gets mindshackled, are the warriors basically screwed, since they can’t attack the champion?
You pretty much hope you have another unit available to attack the mind-shackled Champion.

One advantage (albeit a faint one) is that the more you damage the mind-shackled Champion, the harder the MDW hit.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 26th, 2024, 02:49 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, looks like the Human part is only checked for the attack bonus during the initial choice.
More to the point, the "that you control" part is only checked before the match starts.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 26th, 2024, 02:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2024, 12:34 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Who, if anyone, has scanned all the box/packaging artwork, backgrounds, and graphics?

I'm asking before I begin doing this with my collection. I've still got about 95% of everything in good to great condition. Some of it may have faded a bit over time, however.

I don't recall ever seeing a thread started about this.

Edit: Just found one, mostly about the small expansion packaging
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=1395
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't have the box art work scanned, but I do have some of the wallpaper images that Hasbro put out back in the day. They are saved in my gallery. For me they are on pages 11 and 24 (may be different if your display settings are different than mine, but just page through).

Page 11

Page 24
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:01 PM

The Gates image on the Renegade website includes icons for all the Generals (including Revna & Volarek) except for Valkrill. I suspect WotC kept the license for Valkrill. Anybody know the truth or falsity of that?

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; February 14th, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 01:45 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I assume no Valkrill also means no Uncommons and no Treasure Glyphs. The AoA beta rules also did not mention them. (@cmgames, we should probably be doing Renegade discussions in a different thread)
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:01 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For the purposes of things like Cell Divide or Scatter, where the unit's name is identical to its species + class (e.g. Goblin Cutters also having the species Goblins and the class Cutters), if a custom unit were to have the same species and class but a different name, like if Tul-Bak-Ra was a Divider instead of an Overlord, would he be able to be returned to the battlefield by Cell Divide if he was previously destroyed? Basically, are these types of powers referencing the unit name or [Species] + [Class]?
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Probably not an answerable question, but I would say they refer to the unit name.
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:36 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Probably not an answerable question, but I would say they refer to the unit name.
Thanks. I am inclined to agree, but would this be something that could be left up to the interpretation of a TO if applicable?
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:25 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Thanks. I am inclined to agree, but would this be something that could be left up to the interpretation of a TO if applicable?
No, it would need to have a ruling in its book so that it’s played consistently, and usually that ruling comes down to the intent of the designer. (E.g: Death Knights not receiving Knight synergy, because the designer said so.)

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's