Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Satanus

I believe the top part of the OP should look like this:

Quote:
The Book of Satanus

C3G 2000 AD PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 11
HUNTERS AND HELLIONS

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old April 25th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Updated. Thank you.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:26 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Is this unit not a bit overpowered for its points? Auto killing figures 1 wound away, and a roll of 12 causes 2 wounds, and this can be done 5 times during the special move? Plus high stats and life to boot, as well as being a large event hero, thus protecting it a bit? Just curious, haven't used it yet.

Last edited by Arkham; January 7th, 2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

When facing Satanus, keep you're figures spread out. Otherwise, yes, Satanus will chomp every single one of your figures as she walks by. When Satanus has to choose between using Chomping Spree on 1-2 of your figures or using his big attack, then Satanus is just a heavy hitter, and an expensive one at that.

I've only played one low-point game with Satanus, and he died too quickly, doing little. I imagine in higher point games when there will be plenty of figures on the board to Chomp Satanus will be worth his points and then some.
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:27 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
When facing Satanus, keep you're figures spread out. Otherwise, yes, Satanus will chomp every single one of your figures as she walks by. When Satanus has to choose between using Chomping Spree on 1-2 of your figures or using his big attack, then Satanus is just a heavy hitter, and an expensive one at that.

I've only played one low-point game with Satanus, and he died too quickly, doing little. I imagine in higher point games when there will be plenty of figures on the board to Chomp Satanus will be worth his points and then some.
Yeah I was thinking more from a big game standpoint, I can see Satanus really wrecking house. Rolls of 12 or higher for 2 wounds is crazy, as well is finishing off figures 1 wound away from death. I see Satanus being a really tough character to take down, and doing more than it's points worth of damage easily.

If I'm understanding the special right, you get to move 5 steps, so essentially you can use the d20/auto-wound 5 times in a turn, correct? Satanus in someone's base is something that could easily trump that of Dark Phoenix's crowded area dominance.
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:23 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just remember figures with SS get a +2 bonus, so you need a 14+. Also you can only chomp any figure once per turn. He does takes swipes while using Chomping Frenzy and being a two hex figure, it really restricts where he can use it(he has to be on two hexes where he can end his movement to use CF). On broken terrain, Chomping Frenzy is almost useless. Also if you surround him he can not use CF. He has to move first.

Stopping Chomping Frenzy is much like thwarting Onslaught from the the Zombies in classic scape. It is not that hard to prevent a devastating Frenzy. Tiny figures are immune to CF so he is easily defeated by Ant-Man and some Fire Ants and a few Killer Bees.

I have played him many many times and have never found him to dominate. He is best served as a clean-up unit but is so much more fun to charge into the heart of the enemy.

Event Hero is really a detriment. Protection from auto destruction still delivers four wounds, almost half of his nine Life. How many figures have mind control, maybe 2%? He loses the ability to use Equipment Glyphs and a lot of good synergy like Avengers Assemble and Helm of Nabu from Doctor Fate(which would be awesome after using Fate to Teleport Satanus into the enemy SZ).

He is quite fun. If Walmart ever re-stocks the figure I will send you one Sock.

If you use him I want to hear about it!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 20th, 2014, 01:35 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

The pdfs are Black and Yellow instead of black and red.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 20th, 2014, 01:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Actually the yellow colour is the correct colour. All updated to match.
Old July 15th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just wanted to at I found a alternative sculpt for anyone intersted... It's from Walmart, and cost be $1.07. So if your looking for a cheap T-Rex, I would check this out. He originally came in a gray color, so kinda close if you aren't looking to paint him. Here he is next to Grimnak.

Last edited by orgsbane; July 15th, 2014 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Wow that picture sucks. This is what you get from me at 1:00 in the morning... I'll take a better one tomorrow.
Old July 15th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's actually one of the figures that was in discussion as the official one - SEEN HERE. It's the one I use, though I never got around to repainting it.
Old July 15th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
That's actually one of the figures that was in discussion as the official one - SEEN HERE. It's the one I use, though I never got around to repainting it.
Alright, cool. Just wanted to make sure it was known .
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:24 AM

Yep. I bought a bunch of those and sent them to anyone who wanted one. If you can buy extras for your friends. There is a custom card you can buy in the C3G Shop for two points for that figure.

I am trying to build my supply back up so I can send more out in the future. Great find.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library