Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 13th, 2015, 09:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Adventure Time with Deathwalker the robot & A3n the human

Adventure Time.
Come on grab your friends
well go to very distant lands
with Jake the dog
and Finn the human
The fun will never end
its adventure time!

Hehe. My boys love Adventure Time & kind-of like Heroscape*. So when @DEATHWALKER 1970 suggested that there should be an Adventure Time custom & that there were figures out there I thought it would be a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker 1970
I'd be perfectly happy to just have cards for a great Finn&Jake combo, as there's, in my opinion, nothing in the Heroscape card arsenal that you couldn't justify them fighting. Vikings, dragons, ogres, robots!? Bring 'em on!
So true & so we are starting this thread to collaborate our thoughts to make these happen.

Come along with me
And the butterflies and bees
We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please....

*They just don't like the time it takes. They aren't very good at sitting in one sport for more than 5 minutes.

Last edited by A3n; January 13th, 2015 at 09:35 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards