Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 19th, 2015, 06:45 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Round 3 Until 11/

Round 3 is on When Paths Cross.

The Chris Perkins (2-0) v. infectedsloth (2-0) pool of armies is:
* : Marro Stingers x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin (RotV)
* : Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos, Marcu Esenwein
* : Phanton Knights x2, Raelin (SotM), Concan, Guilty McCreech (sit one)
* : Tandros Kreel, Brunak, Thorgrim, Marcu Esenwein
infectedsloth chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The vegie's dad (2-0) v. I.S.B.3 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* unemployed useless ullar: Sonlen, Sharwin Wildborn, Theracus
* unfortunate useless ullar: Acholarh, Brandis Skyhunter, Emirroon, Saylind
* : Nilfheim, Black Wyrmling x5, Isamu
* : Braxas, Phantom Knights x2
I.S.B.3 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, vegie's dad chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey (1-1) v. mtl1998 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* The Doggy Pod: Anubian Wolves x2, Dund, Khosumet
* This Pod Bugs Me: Spiders x2, Sujoah, Wyvern x1
* An OP robot, an elf, and one pet dragon: Major Q9, Sonlen
* Biggest Hitter?: Anubian Wolves x2, Charos
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver (1-1) v. Kinseth (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Viper Warlords: Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa
* Master Monks: Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris
* Regulators: Grok Riders x2, Me-Burq-Sa
* Mount Up: Templar Cavalry x2, Sir Dupuis
Kinseth chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. Dysole (1-1) pool of armies is:
* .03412% of the time, I autokill three figures before you take a turn: Ornak, Brunak, Khosumet, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* (Relent)less is more: Deathknights x2, Dumutef Guard x3, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein (sit one)
* Party Grokkin' In the House Tonight: Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa
* Roman, Roman, Roman on the River: Roman Archers x2, Sir Dupuis, Eldgrim, Otonashi (sit one)
vegietarian18 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) v. mcorriga (0-0) pool of armies is:
* Kyrie Aura Envy: Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kiova
* I wish horses had disengage: Templar Cavalry x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* ELVES: Morsbane, Johrdawn, Emirroon, Arkmer
* MORE ELVES: Ulginesh, Acolarh, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn
mcorriga chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. Belgarath (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Hey, That's Not a Crossbow!: Protectors of Ullar x2, Atlaga, Deadeye Dan
* Lean Green Killing Machine: Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos
* Sparty and the glads: Capuan Gladiators x2, Spartacus
* Chop Chop Die!: Minions of Utgar x2, Runa
superfrog chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Belgarath chooses who places first.

The Taeblewalker (0-2) v. Mew28 (0-0) pool of armies is:
* Greenroller: Greenscale Warriors x2, Braxas, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan
* Unholy Death: Deathknights x2, Taelord
* : Major Q9, Deathwalker 8000
* : Nilfheim, Geenscales x2, Red Wyrmling x1
Taeblewalker chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Mew28 chooses who places first.

The jcustar07 (0-2) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* : Deathknights x3, Sir Hawthorne, Air Elemental x1
* : Taelord, Raelin (RotV), Khosumet, Zetacron
* Marrow, Marrow, Marrow your boat gently down the stream: Marro Stingers x2, Marro Hive, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu Esenwein (sit one)
* Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, life is but a dream: Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Wo-Sa-Ga
jcustar07 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

Last edited by kevindola; October 29th, 2015 at 09:20 AM.
Old October 27th, 2015, 07:51 PM

Mew28 Woo who?

I played tablewalker I ended up with tablewalkers army's and he with mine, Braxes came out early with the green scales and killed Major Q9 Deathwalker 8K and a few greenscales. Then they got locked in combat with Nlfheim and his greenscales. However after critically wounding Nilfheim Braxes died. However Tailord and some death knights came in and killed Nilfheim and tablwalker conceded.
Old October 29th, 2015, 09:16 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I played my matchup last night against a sub. Armies played out like this:

Me: Einar Imperium x2, Kiova, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Arkmer, Emirroon
Mike: Templar Cavalry x2, Brandis Skyhunter, Ulginesh, Acolarh, Chardris, Gwyn

I won a big initiative and Johrdawn was able to rain flame down on 6 targets right off the bat. I rolled 2 skulls and managed to do 8 wounds collectively. The Templar charged out and then Johrdawn grabbed a treasure which turned out to be the Giant Hunter Stone (Great against Templars and Ulgy) and then she slayed a Templar with her normal attack. Ulginesh moved out a couple of wizards and then Chardris managed 1 wound on his daughter. I sent out Kiova who was able to kill another Templar, before the Templars charged in and in 2 attacks killed Kiova.

Mike won initiative and with charge plus height got 2 attacks down on Imperiums (6v3) and both were blocked included a 3 shield block. The other Templar did a 2nd wound to Johrdawn. The Imperium struck back and killed another Templar (2 left). The templars both failed on Imperium again. The Einar claimed Thorian and finished off all remaining Cavalry. Mike's last turn was Ulginesh who hit Johrdawn for 2 more wounds (4 total). My last turn was Morsbane and for the second time this tournament @vegietarian18 he rolled a natural 20 against Ulginesh. at this point I had lost only Kiova and 4 hits on Jordawn, and Mike had only 4 heroes left of at least half elven blood each and I also held Thorian. He surrendered in disgust. Hopefully I can convince him to play more than once next year, although the dice he had didn't do him any favors:

stats
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 29th, 2015, 05:48 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I believe @Dr.Goomonkey and I are starting soon. He has his pods and I have mine.

EDIT: I won in a very fun game. Thanks for the good match, Goomonkey.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; October 29th, 2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old November 1st, 2015, 06:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Dysole and I played our own pods against each other this afternoon. Iskra and Hawthorne both went down to to the Groks without doing much damage, but the Death Knights and Dumutefs managed to get rid of Dysole's Marro. After that, there was some offensive futility that eventually led to a dead Dupuis and dead Roman Archers. Brunak and Ne-Gok-Sa headed into a duel that would decide the game, a duel that Ne-Gok-Sa would win by convincing Brunak to switch teams. GG Dysole
Old November 1st, 2015, 09:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Final match of Round 3 starting soon:

Kinseth (Templars x2, Sir Dupuis, Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris)
vs.
MegaSilver (Grok Riders x2, Me-Burq-Sa, Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord)

Edit: game paused to be finished tomorrow. Matchups posted after

Last edited by kevindola; November 1st, 2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2015, 09:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Round 4 Until 11/

Round 4 is on Striking Distance (Crevcor, 3 Treasures)

The Chris Perkins (3-0) v. vegie's dad (3-0) pool of armies is:
* : Marro Stingers x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin (RotV)
* : Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos, Marcu Esenwein
* unemployed useless ullar: Sonlen, Sharwin Wildborn, Theracus
* unfortunate useless ullar: Acholarh, Brandis Skyhunter, Emirroon, Saylind
Chris Perkins chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, vegie's dad chooses who places first.

The infectedsloth (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* : Phanton Knights x2, Raelin (SotM), Concan, Guilty McCreech (sit one)
* : Tandros Kreel, Brunak, Thorgrim, Marcu Esenwein
* An OP robot, an elf, and one pet dragon: Major Q9, Sonlen
* Biggest Hitter?: Anubian Wolves x2, Charos
mtl1998 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. I.S.B.3 (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Kyrie Aura Envy: Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kiova
* I wish horses had disengage: Templar Cavalry x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* : Nilfheim, Black Wyrmling x5, Isamu
* : Braxas, Phantom Knights x2
kevindola chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, I.S.B.3 chooses who places first.

The superfrog (2-1) v. MegaSilver (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Hey, That's Not a Crossbow!: Protectors of Ullar x2, Atlaga, Deadeye Dan
* Lean Green Killing Machine: Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos
* Viper Warlords: Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa
* Master Monks: Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris
MegaSilver chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The Dysole (2-1) v. Mew28 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Party Grokkin' In the House Tonight: Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa
* Roman, Roman, Roman on the River: Roman Archers x2, Sir Dupuis, Eldgrim, Otonashi (sit one)
* : Major Q9, Deathwalker 8000
* : Nilfheim, Geenscales x2, Red Wyrmling x1
Mew28 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey (1-2) v. Belgarath (1-2) pool of armies is:
* The Doggy Pod: Anubian Wolves x2, Dund, Khosumet
* This Pod Bugs Me: Spiders x2, Sujoah, Wyvern x1
* Sparty and the glads: Capuan Gladiators x2, Spartacus
* Chop Chop Die!: Minions of Utgar x2, Runa
Belgarath chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Dr.Goomonkey chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-2) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-2) pool of armies is:
* .03412% of the time, I autokill three figures before you take a turn: Ornak, Brunak, Khosumet, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* (Relent)less is more: Deathknights x2, Dumutef Guard x3, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein (sit one)
* Marrow, Marrow, Marrow your boat gently down the stream: Marro Stingers x2, Marro Hive, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu Esenwein (sit one)
* Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, life is but a dream: Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Wo-Sa-Ga
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The Arrow Grut (0-0) v. Taeblewalker (0-3) pool of armies is:
* What The Fire: 4th Mass x2, Charos (sit one)
* Gencon Winner: Greenscale Warriors x2, Moltenclaw, Samuel Brown
* Greenroller: Greenscale Warriors x2, Braxas, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan
* Unholy Death: Deathknights x2, Taelord
Taeblewalker chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Arrow Grut chooses who places first.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 09:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I.S.B.3 (Templars/Braxas) and I (Imperium/Nilfheim) are getting under way.

Rematch of the S21 finals with a playoff spot on the line.

EDIT: I got the win with several points on the board but realistically it was a tight game. I had 4 Imperium, Isamu, and full health Kiova.

It started out well for ISB3, he won initiative and took Crevcor with PKs. My wyrms only hit 1 acid in the first 2 OMs and the Powered PKs took out 3 wyrms and an Imperium. Fortunately ISB3 had his 3 on Templars so the PKs weren't able to get another 3x attacks of 4-5 and Nilfheim came out and took some down.

Next round Nilf took 2 wounds to a templar charge and then another 3 to PKs turn 2, but he held on to that last wound taking out 5 of the Templars, 4 of the PKs and then put 3 critical wounds on Braxas before Skyhunter finished him off.

I.S.B.3 then made a critical error, unfortunately due to lack of card knowledge, by killing Nilfheim with Skyhunter engaged so no Archer's Glory (he could have disengaged). This led me to get height with an EI and with Crevcor on my side killed Brandis on 1 activation. Disengaging and getting the kill would have allowed him to take height and go 6v3 down on the EI who was in range.

To make matters worse, Braxas missed her acid against that same Empress Blessed Imperium. He then put 4 more wounds on Braxas (1 life) before succumbing to the dragon. But that Imperium Hero put 5 wounds on Brandis and 4 on Braxas. Well done.

There was quite a bit of posturing between my 4 Imperium and his Braxas trying to play for first strike. In the end it ended because on OM3 Braxas went for a treasure and hit the trap. His 'X' was on PKs, so Braxas had to take the wound that killed her. great game ISB3

Last edited by kevindola; November 3rd, 2015 at 11:02 PM.
Old November 6th, 2015, 06:26 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@infectedsloth ? Haven't heard anything from him yet and sent PMs Monday and Tuesday. Oh, and is inbox is full.

Old November 6th, 2015, 09:49 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Mega vs superfrog starting now

EDIT: Game over. Combined Arbalast can be nasty.....

Last edited by kevindola; November 6th, 2015 at 10:30 PM.
Old November 6th, 2015, 10:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I put my first 2 OMs on Syvarris, hoping to take out some protectors. But he won initiative, got Crevcor and killed Syvarris on turn 1, and then killed Win Chiu Woo on turn 2 and Charos on turn 3 (the last one rolled 6 skulls out of 9 dice).

At that point, I gave up.
Old November 10th, 2015, 07:22 PM

infectedsloth and I are starting in about half an hour or so. I have his pods, he has mine. We'll see how this goes..

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events