Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 27th, 2021, 09:30 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Elemental Fire Sale (Ha!) Ryguy's Heroscape Stuff for Sale

Update 1/11/23:
I've got some 3d printed and painted elementals for sale! The minis come fully based and with cards like all my work. I want to offer them to the community first for a lower price than I will sell them on eBay since eBay takes such a huge cut of sales. Prices are here, images are below:

Fire or Water Elemental: $12
Air Elemental: $10
Kurrok or Earth Elemental: $8

Fire, Air, and Water are translucent resin painted with translucent paints. The Fire Elemental has multiple blended paints to create the effect seen on the originals.

These prices are about $2-3 lower than they will be on eBay. Also, if you buy 10 Elementals I will throw in a Kurrok and discount it to $100 + shipping (~$10) no matter which elementals you buy (unless you buy 10 Earth Elementals, then it would be less obviously). Payment not on eBay will be through PayPal Friends and Family. I have had many from the community buy from me without issue.
I only have a limited amount of the elementals that are usually the most popular, so first come first serve. I will put out what I have on an eBay multi-listing in a week, but this offer will still extend beyond that if there is a community member that it helps.
Spoiler Alert!

Etsy Store Updates Nov 2022:
Hey all,
I've added new items to the store: hoodies! And thanks to Sir Heroscape, you can use a discount code SIRHEROSCAPE10 at checkout for 10% off anything in the store!
The store is here.

Quote:
First post on Heroscapers, yay!
I'm so excited to finally be able to share this! I've been posting this message over FB and Reddit, so some of you might have seen this already, but for those who haven't: I've been working with an artist to get this fan art made for a T-shirt that was originally meant for holiday gifts. However, it looks so good I figured I'd share it with other people who might be interested in wearing their favorite characters on their chest (and supporting a Heroscape addiction in the process). The shirts are available on Etsy. There's a bunch of options, my favorite is definitely the first design, The Lineup. But there's shirts with each of the individual characters and the Heavy Hitters. I don't have image URLs to link, but all the designs are at the Etsy shop in a ton of sizes and colors.
The shirts are meant to be really high quality. I can confirm, they are super soft and slightly stretchy. You could sleep in this shirt if you wanted to!
I made a coupon through Etsy, use the code HEROIC10 and get 10% off any of your order. I also made it so that two shirts or more get free shipping! They're available in both youth and adult sizes. I'll be making more coupons and sales as the holidays approach, and I'll let you all know what those are.
Also, if there is interest I'll be making more character designs, probably another batch of 10 like this. Comment below what your favorite character from this lineup is and what your favorite would be for the next shirt. The top comments might make the cut!

Also before anyone yells at me, I know this isn't a "typical" sales and trades post, but this seemed like the best place to put it and I cleared it with Xorlof first

Last edited by ryguy266; January 11th, 2023 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Elementals! :)
Old November 1st, 2021, 03:08 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ryguy's Heroscape Shirts for Sale 10/27/2021

Awesome idea!
“The lineup” is the most sporty.
A few figs I think would be cool to see are:
Kyrie squads (pref Einar Imperium) and Templar Cavalry.
Old November 1st, 2021, 04:23 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are definitely cool looking. Nicely done!

For squads, it might be cool to fit the whole squad (and maybe a bonding hero) on the same shirt kinda similar to "The Lineup" and "Heavy Hitters", maybe with their bonding hero on the same shirt (i.e. Gilbert & Knights together on one shirt, Gilbert prominent and the Knights in the background). I like Marro Warriors a lot but just having one of them on the shirt feels like it isn't using the available space well enough (to me, at least).

Definitely keeping an eye on this though.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 12:32 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Ooooh. I love Vipers. Any chance of a Venoc Warlord backed by Vipers t-shirt?
Old November 3rd, 2021, 01:24 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Awesome idea!
“The lineup” is the most sporty.
A few figs I think would be cool to see are:
Kyrie squads (pref Einar Imperium) and Templar Cavalry.
A Kyrie-themed shirt would look very cool! There also might be a knight-themed shirt eventually.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
These are definitely cool looking. Nicely done!

For squads, it might be cool to fit the whole squad (and maybe a bonding hero) on the same shirt kinda similar to "The Lineup" and "Heavy Hitters", maybe with their bonding hero on the same shirt (i.e. Gilbert & Knights together on one shirt, Gilbert prominent and the Knights in the background). I like Marro Warriors a lot but just having one of them on the shirt feels like it isn't using the available space well enough (to me, at least).

Definitely keeping an eye on this though.
Thank you! Because this was an idea for a gift for a friend at first, it was just taken as figures that she really likes. I agree that having one squad member without his buddies is a little odd, but his pose really fleshed out the symmetry of the group as a whole. Hopefully there will be more Marro on the way! Ne-Gok-Sa has been a really popular request.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Ooooh. I love Vipers. Any chance of a Venoc Warlord backed by Vipers t-shirt?
That would be very cool! I'm envisioning an Armoc/Venoc/Elite trio around the Warlord.
Old April 26th, 2022, 01:18 PM

Re: Ryguy's Heroscape Stuff for Sale Updated 4/26/22

Updated with new items!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 02:09 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ryguy's Heroscape Stuff for Sale Updated 4/26/22

kaemon Awa mug in the works? maybe Heroscape logo on the backside?

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old November 1st, 2022, 11:21 AM

Re: Ryguy's Heroscape Stuff for Sale Discounted 11/01/22

Updated with hoodies! Very excited for these.
Old November 26th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can vouch for the hoodies…they’re great!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 26th, 2022, 08:50 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Updated with hoodies! Very excited for these.
I have it on decent authority I may be receiving an item or two from your store for Christmas...

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades