Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 29th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
SoA & NS's Predict the Vic Battle Reports, 3/31/14

Battle 1-
Ninja Status- Raelin 1.0, Fen Hydra x2, 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Eldgrim

vs.
Son of Arathorn- Knights of Weston x3, Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Theracus, Isamu

The Map- Road Rampage

Cast your votes, and the results will soon be up. Be forewarned, there will be a lot of pics.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; March 31st, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
Old October 29th, 2011, 10:28 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SoA's Predict the Victor Pictured Battle Reports

COOL!!!!! I think I'll go with Ninja Status.

Also,It would be cool if you could work in an occasional LOTR custom.

Edit:Here are pics of all the minis.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; October 29th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old October 29th, 2011, 10:30 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I would if I had the minis. But the new clix don't come out 'til... I forget. Anyway, once we get out some in the project and I get figures, it's on my list. And B96, I take no offense to your vote.
Old October 30th, 2011, 12:19 AM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
As the CEE, Frylock, and A_Train are either canceled or on hiatus, I have decided to make my own thread for Predict the Vic Reports.

Battle 1-
Ninja Status- Raelin 1.0, Fen Hydra x2, 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Eldgrim

vs.
Son of Arathorn- Knights of Weston x3, Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Theracus, Isamu

The Map- Road Rampage

Cast your votes, and the results will soon be up. Be forewarned, there will be a lot of pics.
Good for you starting up a thread. I have noticed that alot of them have stopped making reports. I've been trying to "revive" my thread lately. Anyway, Ill vote for SoA.
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:33 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I have to go with SoA because in recent discussion in my new thread called, How much is too much? How little is too little?, one can assume that 2x 10th won't be enough for 3x KoW.
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:39 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I have to go with SoA because in recent discussion in my new thread called, How much is too much? How little is too little?, one can assume that 2x 10th won't be enough for 3x KoW.
You're missing a few key things,SoA has NO range,so 10th Reg will ALWAYS get the melee defense bonus,with Raelin thats 5 defense,throw in 2 Hydras with 8 defense...........The key is to stick close to Raelin.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 30th, 2011, 08:10 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I think Ninja Status has the advantage in this match-up. Two Fen Hydras can wreak havoc and be very hard to crack if they have Raelin to support them. Meanwhile the 10th regiment can cut through the knights from afar with wait then fire.
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:15 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
You're missing a few key things,SoA has NO range,so 10th Reg will ALWAYS get the melee defense bonus,with Raelin thats 5 defense,throw in 2 Hydras with 8 defense...........The key is to stick close to Raelin.
But my quote has always been:

"The more defense the worst it is." Just ask DW9K, he can help my point.

Plus Isamu is a vanish machine, hopefully.

A 7 attack Sir Dupuis, should be able to cut through the Hydras. As long as Hawthorne doesn't go hay-wire then he should be ok.

Last edited by Sheep; October 30th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old October 30th, 2011, 10:04 AM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

i say ninjas 10th will win through
Old October 30th, 2011, 01:11 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Thank you for all of the votes I am very happy to be doing battle reports..again thanks!
Old October 30th, 2011, 01:19 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

SoA is going to fall short on this one... using Utgar dice with KoW is never a good idea. It ticks them off.
Old October 30th, 2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
SoA is going to fall short on this one... using Utgar dice with KoW is never a good idea. It ticks them off.
I take it you are then voting for NS? I'm thrilled to see this much feedback in so little time! Six people already! I guess once we hit 8-10 I'll post the report. Get ready for a long, long, read. And battle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports