Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

Index, a work in progress

Match 001 - A_Train vs Chazz
Match 002 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 003 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 004 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 005 - A_Train and Brian vs Patrick and Chazz
Match 006 - A_Train vs Brian vs Patrick
Match 007 - A_Train vs Brian vs Patrick
Match 008 - A_Train and Paul vs Brian and Newguy
Match 009 - A_Train and Paul vs Brian and Newguy
Match 010 - A_Train and Patrick vs Chazz and Brian
Match 011 - A_Train and Patrick vs Chazz and Brian
Match 012 - A_Train and Newguy vs Chazz and Brian
Match 013 - A_Train and Newguy vs Chazz and Patrick
Match 014 - A_Train vs Patrick (One time only, story format)
Match 015 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 016 - A_Train and Brian vs Newguy And Chazz

Match 017 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 018 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 019 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 020 - A_Train and Paul vs Brian and Newguy
Match 021 - A_Train and Newguy vs Brian and Paul
Match 022 - A_Train and Brian vs Newguy and Paul
Match 023 - A_Train vs Newguy

Match 024 - Chixor vs Newguy
Match 025 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 026 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 027 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 028 - A_Train and Newguy vs Brian and Chazz
Match 029 - A_Train vs Chixor
Match 030 - A_Train vs Chazz
Match 031 - A_Train vs Chazz
Match 032 - A_Train vs ChazzMatch 033 - A_Train vs Chixor
Match 034 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 035 - A_Train vs Brian
Match 036 - A_Train vs Brian
Match 037 - A_Train vs Brian
Match 038 - A_Train vs Brian
Match 039 - Herocup 5, Round 1 (No pics)
Match 040 - Herocup 5, Round 2 (No Pics)
Match 041 - Herocup 5, Round 3 (No pics)
Match 042 - Herocup 5, Semi Finals (No pics)
Match 043 - Herocup 5, Finals
Match 044 - A_Train vs Newguy vs Brian vs Patrick
Match 045 - A_Train vs Newguy vs Brian vs Patrick
Match 046 - A_Train and Brian vs Ezze and Newguy
Match 047 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 048 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 049 - A_Train and Patrick vs Brain and Ezze
Match 050 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 051 - Patrick vs Newguy
Match 052 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 053 - A_Train and Brian vs Newguy and Ezze
Match 054 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 055 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 056 - A_Train vs Brian
Match 057 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 058 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 059 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 060 - Chazz vs Newguy
Match 061 - A_Train vs Chazz
Match 062 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 063 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 064 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 065 - A_Train vs Patrick
Match 066 - A_Train vs Newguy
Match 067 - A_Train vs Ezze

Round 1

Hey guys,

I was reading some battle reports the other day, and noticed how much more enjoyable they are when they are accompanied with pictures. So I decided to take some pictures during a game last night. At the same time, I noticed that the Predict The Victor game has ground to a halt in the past few months, so I thought I would also present an outlet for that as well, I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes with this post.

I won't be huge on keeping tracks of scores, you can probably do that yourself, but here is the preamble.

The Players:
A_Train vs Chazz
We are pretty closely matched players, and both have multiple victories over each other. The armies were 520 points and made up of mostly units that don't get a lot of play in our group. The map was put together by Chazz, with som trees on slight elevation, and jungle and swamp on the other side. Neither side seemed to have an advantage.

Chazz's army: (Gurei Oni, Valguard, Sonlen, Finn, Tarn Vikings & Marcu)

A_Train's Army: (Marro Drudge x2, Wolves of Badru x2, Izumi Samurai, James Murphy, Dead Eye Dan and Shiori) I like the look of those wolves pacing in the starting zone.

Alright, feel free to chime in on your thoughts (hopefully not many mocking the terrible army selections.)
Who do you think will win, Chazz or A_Train?
The rest of the battle will follow tomorrow likely.

Last edited by A_Train; September 15th, 2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

I like the prediction idea and always enjoy pictures with reports.
My prediction is that A_train's army will be victorious.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 03:31 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

I predict you will. You will have far more attacks during each activation than the Chazz simply because you took 5 squads.

Although... Chazz did take the Tarn Viking Warriors. They always do surprisingly well...

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Last edited by Blazemane; October 22nd, 2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Chazz

Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess that you will win.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:31 PM

Flavius Maximus is surprisingly tart

A_Train all the way(though I'll feel really dumb if Chazz wins by a landslide)
But A_Train does have more squads, and DED can probably take out some of those troublesome Tarn.

So yeah, I'm going with A_Train. *gulp*
Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:37 PM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't let us down A_Train! !

Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:22 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, so we have 4 votes for myself, A_Train and a single vote for the dastardly Chazz. Lets see how it plays out:

Chazz's army: (Gurei Oni, Valguard, Sonlen, Finn, Tarn Vikings & Marcu)

A_Train's Army: (Marro Drudge x2, Wolves of Badru x2, Izumi Samurai, James Murphy, Dead Eye Dan and Shiori) I like the look of those wolves pacing in the starting zone.

Chazz wins initiative and sends Finn on a suicide mission through the elevated forest. Unfortunately for Finn, he runs into a blockade of samurai, daring him to attack them.

Finn oblidges and gains a single wound through counterstrike. The samurai fail to hurt Finn on their own, and are caught offguard when the Tarn Vikings frenzy their way into the battle.

Next round, Finn presses the attack on the Samurai, but it is blocked (without counterstrike). The samurai, confident with their ability to fend off attacks, call forth some wolves of badru, who are well out of position. Meanwhile one of the Tarns falls to counterstrike while one of his brothers avenges him by killing the samurai.
The wolves, now in position, begin pouncing, dropping Vikings like flies.

Chazz is getting desperate and send Sonlen in to help Finn, while on the other side of the map, the drudge begin moving through the swamp water closing in on an approaching Gurei Oni.

The wolves close in on Sonlen, attacking him from elevation, doing minimal damage.

The drudge engage Gurei Oni, removing his special counter strike, but still fail to beat his defenses. The cyclops responds by driving the drudge into the swamp, permanently.

Finn disengages from the samurai, but they opt not to take the free swipes, forcing Finn to return, and attack, hoping for a counterstrike death (but does not receive even a wound).
Sonlen preforms better, healing his only wound and killing a wolf with dragon swoop and regular attack. But he can't help but feel as though someone is watching him.

That someone, is Deadeye Dan.

A full health Sonlen is dropped from ten spaces away, crippling the morale of Chazz's forces.
Meanwhile Finn is finally granted his death wish as a pouncing puppy sends his spirit to Valguard.

The next order marker on DeadEye Dan was a waste, so he moved into better position and took a potshot at Valguard, that was easily blocked. Now with Gurei Oni in his sights, Deadeye takes aim...

Another crippling blow from the Sharpshooter. A nervous Valguard begins working his way through the swamp, hoping to drop the cowboy with his Finn boosted, charging attack.

Valguard is eliminated and Chazz threatens to kick me out if I put any more order markers on DED. So I send in a lone Izumi for the win.

Congrats to all who backed me in this endeavor! I hope you enjoyed it, I will try to have another one soon. I think I may be playing tonight, so maybe I'll have a new one tomorrow. Thanks for playing. (Disclaimer: 2 failed sharpshooter attempts were left out for dramatic purposes, heh)

Here's the battlefield in the end.

Last edited by A_Train; September 13th, 2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My friend, you are one very lucky DED roller. Also, great battle report! I knew you would win because barely anyone posts reports of them losing. Congrats on the win.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 01:14 PM
Battle Reporter

Thanks!
I intend to keep this regular, so betting that I won just because I'm posting won't always work out. I'll post even if I lose, hopefully nothing completely crushing though.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 01:19 PM

YOWCH!!! That must have been interesting!

Old October 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

3 people with a 10% shot? That's crazy talk, crazy talk!

Very nice job.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports