Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 29th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Yeah, I'd love to see a new terrain set, along with an environment based unit.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 29th, 2014, 10:31 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Soulborg terrain set? Tiles that represent metal and fuel/oil and a squad that can siphon that fuel/oil to heal other soulborgs. Also add a repair bay thing. Cool set.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 29th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

AT-43 COGS looks like it might be a solid option. Pre-painted, right scale, cool looking.
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: It looks like it is out of production, so this may not be the greatest option.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; November 29th, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old November 29th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
AT-43 COGS looks like it might be a solid option. Pre-painted, right scale, cool looking.
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: It looks like it is out of production, so this may not be the greatest option.
All of AT-43 is out of production. VC has used some of the Karmans (Primadons) because there was still a bunch of them left over. As for the Cogs, I think there is just not quite enough for them to use, I think.
Old December 1st, 2014, 01:28 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Looks like MM found someplace to get cogs. They have 53 of the army box in stock now.

Plus a bunch of the things that make up the box.

They could be a new species from the look of the heroes's heads. Despite the color scheme, I don't like how Einar has as much if not more units than Jandar (the main good guy) so I would personally put them somewhere else.
I'm going to argue this set a little more.

Like the Gorillitroopers, the Nhah Scirh Cultists, or the Skull Demons before them, I think that C3V should use many different models to represent the same unit. If you take away the heroes with rockets on their backs and the mechs you have 9 generic figures or 3 squads of 3. With 45 boxes in stock there are 405 squads, add in the warmongers and the T-Regulators and you then have 464 squads. If you add in the two side figures in the Nocrats hero box (if you purchase this and a warmongers box you have 2 squads) and you then have 479 squads. There would also be 67 of the Nocrats hero total, 82 of the Prowler hero, and 45 each of the giant mech and the Hunter hero.

With pre-painted minis getting to be hard to come by in larger quantities I would personally approve this idea. Then again, this is coming from the guy who wants to see every mini from every box set used be announced (yes, including the Ram Gargoyles).

Just my
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:06 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Does anyone know whether the really big robot in that set fits on a peanut base?
Old December 3rd, 2014, 04:32 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

From pics I've seen online, it looks like the feet might, but he's got a metal skirt that flares out behind him and would definitely cause denial issues.

That said, I'd be fine with sacrificing a few 0-level hex tiles to make a base for him ala the Marro Hive; he seems big enough for that sort of role.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 04:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm concerned even the smaller of the two big robots *might* not fit neatly on a peanut, such that it could stand in a 1x2 hole. I like the aesthetics of what I'm seeing but without an assurance that both of the two big robots would work, I'm reluctant to bite on this hook.

BW, thank you so much for championing this cause. I don't suppose anybody actually *has* this box, or either of those big minis inside it?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 3rd, 2014, 05:07 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not sure if this would be the unit for it, but I am intrigued by the idea of exploring enormous figures like the Marro Hive which can occupy more than 2 hexes.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 05:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I'm not sure if this would be the unit for it, but I am intrigued by the idea of exploring enormous figures like the Marro Hive which can occupy more than 2 hexes.
Me too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 10:37 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Sherman Davies - Does anyone know whether the really big robot in that set fits on a peanut base?
No, the Vandal's feet are to large to fit on a large peanut base, not sure about the prowler unit, I'll know in a few days, I ordered 2 army boxes.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old December 3rd, 2014, 10:50 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, G1Shark. I'm also curious about his middle bit; it looks like it might stick out well over the edge of the skinny bit of the base, making it impossible for him to fit in a 2x1 hole.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs