Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 4th, 2010, 07:31 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: A3n's Custom Terrain - Added my Dice Tower 12/9/09

I hate to post with no constructive input but I just had to tell you the dice tower is incredible!
Old March 4th, 2010, 07:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: A3n's Custom Terrain - Added my Dice Tower 12/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax View Post
Those look Great! How did you make the fences?
Popsickle sticks for the base (I originally made them in balsa wood but that didn't stand up to my 3yo twins style of play )
Bullet head nails for the posts
& Flyscreen mesh for the fence - cut so that it goes on with the diagonal look - I also cut straight along one strand to use as the barbed wire on the top. It was a really easy project that had a great finish.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles