Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 6th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

I figure Delicate Health is a pretty good representation of what would happen to an old guy if he were injured in a battle. I agree that he doesn’t seem all that useful right now and that’s where I’ve been stumped on the design. There just doesn’t seem to be much need for a butler on the battlefield.
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Double post
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd go through the list of figures that offer Avenger Markers and then compile a list of the bonuses offered. Then you'll have better idea of what is missing from the faction.

As an aside, I would use Alfred as a metric here. The two should end up fairly similar. Al was also RAF and his most helpful aspect on the battlefield is as a healer.
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Alfred, Cosmo, Oracle, there are a few figures that are better off in your SZ to look at.

I like him having an Avengers marker on his card, but I almost wonder if it would be nice if he could give an Avengers maker. A cheap way to add another figure to a Cap build (or what have you) could be a nice function.

I haven't seen the new Iron Man so I'm not exactly sure what the Avengers need right now. What about something like this?
Quote:
When a figure you control with an Avengers Marker on their card is destroyed, if Jarvis is in your start zone, you may move any Order Markers and Avengers Markers on the destroyed figure's figure's card to the card of a figure in your start zone.
Old February 6th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

OM rescue is too active a role, I think. He could reasonably provide an Avengers Marker, or protect your Avengers Markers from the Zatannas of the world. OM rescue implies a level of tactical involvement that doesn't feel right.
Old February 6th, 2019, 04:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I like letting him give out an Avengers Marker personally, though I’d limit it to requiring you to have already handed out 1 or more Avengers Markers already so you have to draft him with Cap or whoever. So like:

At the start of the game, if 1 or more Unique Heroes in your army have Avengers Markers on their cards, you may choose 1 Unique Hero, other than Jarvis, and place 1 white Avengers Marker on their card.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 6th, 2019, 05:05 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What’s the theme there? There is a ton of figures that already hand out Avengers Markers so I’m not sure it’s all that useful either.
Old February 6th, 2019, 05:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t see why it would hurt the game to have the ability to hand out markers without Cap or whoever. If all he does is gives out a single marker then drafting him by himself is basically the same effect.

Lobs, I see the point as basically just a really cheap way to get an extra member into the Avengers. If that’s all he did I have to imagine he’d be pretty cheap.

I know I got some resistance with putting Delicate Health on my First Doctor draft.
Old February 6th, 2019, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Agree with Lobs, not much use of an extra Avengers Marker IMO. I don't often need more than the 5 Cap gives you. That would really only make him useful to draft with Wasp II or Ms. Marvel since they are the ones that don't start with many and the theme isn't there for him to be best buds with Ms. Marvel. I'd consider doing something pretty similar to what Alfred does, pull a figure with an Avengers Marker out of danger and back into the Start Zone and heal them. That could be quite useful for Cap since he's always on the front line getting targeted due to his OM reveal based boosts. Tony too with his 4 life is often in trouble sooner than you'd like, pulling him back out of danger and healing him for 1W would be useful.
Old February 6th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

There have been a few times I've been drafting Cap, haven't wanted to include Wasp (II), Ms. Marvel or the newest Stark and ended up one Marker over - being able to pay a small tax to give me a 6th Marker could be quite nice in some circumstances.

Can't say this guy excites me though - JARVIS will always be an A.I. to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:06 PM

There are like 4 figures or something that hand out Avenger Markers so just for the sake of uniqueness I think I’d stay away from that. I’m also not seeing the theme there, since it’s not like Jarvis recruits supers or anything. Just my opinion of course.

The healing thing I can see the theme of. The only thing that again makes me hesitant is I didn’t want this guy to be just like Alfred. It seems like a good percentage like that route though. We got some positive feed back on Avengers Butler as well so maybe those two are solid starters.
Old February 6th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I don't think healing is the way to go here. Alfred was a medic this guy wasn't from what I can tell. I'm still contemplating how best to represent his Avenger benefiting power as it seems like he is mostly a surprise attack/inspiring full potential sort of character.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy