Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 1st, 2017, 06:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

It's not a double-standard because you quoted completely different people. Not like quozl's put his seal of approval on lewd muppet jokes.

Who's Belloc?
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Isn't Zelrig notoriously hard to find these days?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 1st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, High Evolutionary "evolves" animals into humanoids (side note: not even remotely how evolution works?). He doesn't regress humans. Different motivation, in most cases, but the same end result.

That's a definite level of weirdness to giving him Hybrid synergy, but no weirder than the classic Venom/Robin/Gordon team up.
By the way - as of Avengers #673, High Evolutionary has officially started regressing humans into Hybrids. For some reason.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
It's not a double-standard because you quoted completely different people. Not like quozl's put his seal of approval on lewd muppet jokes.

Who's Belloc?
He's the dad of Firebreather, who got a movie on Cartoon Network (and a power upgrade in that film, but whatever). His kid is half human half dragon HYBRID!!!!!! (don't ask how that happened).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Isn't Zelrig notoriously hard to find these days?
IDK, I'm just continuing on the theme.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, High Evolutionary "evolves" animals into humanoids (side note: not even remotely how evolution works?). He doesn't regress humans. Different motivation, in most cases, but the same end result.

That's a definite level of weirdness to giving him Hybrid synergy, but no weirder than the classic Venom/Robin/Gordon team up.
By the way - as of Avengers #673, High Evolutionary has officially started regressing humans into Hybrids. For some reason.

Wooo! Now I don't have to change anything!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I hope some of you allies get a test in soon...There are a few designs I'd like to nominate.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I hope some of you allies get a test in soon...There are a few designs I'd like to nominate.
I plan on hitting a flurry depending on my school/work schedule. It's been too long. Plus some of the designs up for testing look fun!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:08 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would a power like this be broken?
Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with ??? you may move one revealed Order Marker from an Army Card you control to any other Army Card you control.
The theme would be something like time travel. You could use it for powers like Captain America's Avengers Assemble, but are there any dangerous/broken combos?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

There are only a handful of cards with powers related to a revealed OM, otherwise a revealed OM does nothing other than potentially change who is taking the turn. Is that the intent here, that you reveal the OM on one card then move that revealed OM to a new card and take a turn with that figure instead? Or do you want to still take a turn with the card the OM was initially revealed on and just move the revealed OM to CA card to trigger the bonuses early?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:34 PM

The intent is that you could take your first turn with, say, Punisher. Then your second turn with the figure with this special, and move the revealed OM from Punisher to Cap in order to receive the Avengers Assemble bonus. Or you could move it onto Destiny for instance.

EDIT* Yes to this part
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Or do you want to still take a turn with the card the OM was initially revealed on and just move the revealed OM to CA card to trigger the bonuses early?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think that would end up being costed solely on what it did to a CA build then. I'm pretty sure their is another revealed OM related power but I can't recall what it is, and thus I doubt it has anywhere near the impact the CA bonuses have on a game. Getting the CA bonuses started early on OM1 without having to take a turn with CA (and thus put him in harms way) would be fairly significant.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think that would end up being costed solely on what it did to a CA build then. I'm pretty sure their is another revealed OM related power but I can't recall what it is, and thus I doubt it has anywhere near the impact the CA bonuses have on a game. Getting the CA bonuses started early on OM1 without having to take a turn with CA (and thus put him in harms way) would be fairly significant.
Plus getting Destiny's D20 boosts without wasting a turn with her, J.J. Jameson's Smear Campaign, and Saturn Girl's Mental Walls, and contributing to Graviton's Gravitational Shield.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; December 7th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So I should be listed in the 'allies that can design' bit in the first post right? I mean, if I can't then something's gone a bit awry with Kingpin II then.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy