Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 4th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Lex Luthor (III) (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What if he had access to multiple types of Kryptonite? Just alter the Glyph of Green Kryptonite to be Glyph of Kryptonite: Green, then maybe design another K Glyph that’s more generalist-friendly?
Are there Kryptonite Glyphs that affect non-Kryptonians?
I like the idea of a choice of Kryptonite, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

One thought here is like, can we make the countermeasure ANY glyph, but maybe have it limited? Like it's destroyed at the end of the round/turn?

I know there was a plan for a more specific "Lex with various types of Kryptonite" years back, but I'm not sure if this is meant to replace it, or if the Green K is just a nice touch.
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One thought here is like, can we make the countermeasure ANY glyph, but maybe have it limited? Like it's destroyed at the end of the round/turn?

I know there was a plan for a more specific "Lex with various types of Kryptonite" years back, but I'm not sure if this is meant to replace it, or if the Green K is just a nice touch.
I basically threw in the Green K as a nice touch because it's an iconic Glyph that never gets used and he iconically uses it a lot.
I like your idea - maybe pair it with saying the Glyph isn't destroyed at the end of the round if it's Kryptonite?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

How about doing -2 to d20 rolls, but that affects the entirety of the round rather than just when figures are attacked. That’s pretty impactful. Or do -1 defense to enemies and +1 to d20s for allies.

Kryptonite typically does nothing to non-Kryptonians (except for Smallville). I’d be hesitant to open up different glyphs of Kryptonite as stuff like Red or Gold Kryptonite is a lot more powerful. If we already had those designed, great, but as is I think it would unthematically limit their power level. I think cutting the Kryptonite Glyph power here would be preferable if it’s going to push his cost - I really only like it for the theme. This is designed to be an Injustice League leader.
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Me and Griffin had worked on Glyphs for various colors of Kryptonite. They’re still linked in my Sanctum workshop if you wanted to take a look at what we had there.
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly even just -1 to all D20 rolls sounds powerful. I like that a lot.
Old December 4th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Put me down as liking -1 defense, -1 to all D20 rolls and keeping the light touch of the Kryptonite Glyph.

This is Injustice Lex, so being pitched as a counterdraft to the JLA Trinity is perfect, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2020, 02:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I did some designs for a few Kryptonites as well. I don’t really care one way or another about the Kryptonite glyph bit as it doesn’t really matter most of the time (I guess you can draft him with your own Metallo and keep him running to get something out of it?)

Personally I’m fine with what’s already in the SP, but broader always on -1 to D-20 rolls is fine to.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 4th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
How about doing -2 to d20 rolls, but that affects the entirety of the round rather than just when figures are attacked. That’s pretty impactful. Or do -1 defense to enemies and +1 to d20s for allies.

Kryptonite typically does nothing to non-Kryptonians (except for Smallville). I’d be hesitant to open up different glyphs of Kryptonite as stuff like Red or Gold Kryptonite is a lot more powerful. If we already had those designed, great, but as is I think it would unthematically limit their power level. I think cutting the Kryptonite Glyph power here would be preferable if it’s going to push his cost - I really only like it for the theme. This is designed to be an Injustice League leader.
Yeah, I really want to keep the Kryptonite here, but not as something that affects his cost - he should be strong all round, and scary vs. Superman, not meh all round and good vs Superman.
How about subtracting from enemy attack as well? Lex is good at messing with opponents and knocking them off their game - that should get it closer to Wonder Woman (III) level, which I think it should be.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 4th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think -1 to attack is really powerful, too much so in the opposite direction. Wonder Woman III is 310 points and Lex is over 100 points less than her, so a lighter touch makes sense to me. I could see deciding between -1 attack or -1 defense, though I like the relative simplicity of what we've got too.

This is what I'm looking at based on feedback:

Quote:
NAME = LEX LUTHOR (III)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 185

EVIL MANIPULATIONS
At the start of the game, place 1 black Injustice Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Antagonist, Criminal, Mercenary, or Psychopath to a maximum of 4. At the start of each round, you may remove an Injustice Marker from this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, all opponents' figures subtract 1 from any 20-sided die rolls and subtract one from their Defense when attacked by a Unique Hero you control.

UNJUST TACTICS
Whenever Lex Luthor would receive one or more wounds from an attack, you may instead either:
  • Choose an adjacent friendly figure to receive any wounds from the attack, or;
  • Remove an Injustice Marker from this card and choose an adjacent opponent's figure, if possible, to receive a wound.

INJUSTICE CONTINGENCY
While Lex Luthor is in play, when an Army Card you control has all of its figures destroyed, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control. Then, once per game, you may place a Glyph of Green Kryptonite power-side up on the card of any Unique Hero you control.
Old December 4th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking solid! I'd either go Injustice League or Legion of Doom for the first power, don't know if @LordVenoc has thoughts there. (I prefer LoD)

I dunno if Unjust Tactics is gonna see much use atm, but that's not too huge of a problem. It'll be a useful tool if the enemy tries to assassinate Lex early. Also kind of a neat Deathstroke soft synergy now that I think about it. Send wounds over to Slade, who heals them away.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 4th, 2020 at 04:07 PM. Reason: fixed the LV tag
Old December 4th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Was the intent for the D20 -1 to be always on? If so, I think you want wording more like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
EVIL MANIPULATIONS
At the start of the game, place 1 black Injustice Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Antagonist, Criminal, Mercenary, or Psychopath to a maximum of 4. At the start of each round, you may remove an Injustice Marker from this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, all opponents' figures subtract 1 from their Defense when attacked by a Unique Hero you control and subtract 1 from any 20-sided die rolls.
Technically that last bit could use a "for any special powers on their Army Cards or glyphs" but I understand space is tight.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library