Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:41 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Vulture

Nice work.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:42 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think it should be in bullet points, as there are 2 separate & distinct things occurring here.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

VULTURE GRAB

After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a small or medium figure or a figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph that Vulture passed over this turn. The chosen figure must either be small or medium or be equipped with an Equipment Glyph. If a small or medium figure is chosen, place the chosen figure on an empty same-level space adjacent to Vulture at the end of his move. When it is moved by Swoop and Swipe, the chosen figure Figures moved by Vulture Grab will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If a figure with an Equipment Glyph is chosen, instead of moving the figure, you may place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on an empty space adjacent to Vulture passed over this turn. Figures under overhangs can never be chosen for Swoop and Swipe. this special power.

How's that look?
VULTURE GRAB
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a small or medium figure or a figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph that Vulture passed over this turn. If a small or medium figure is chosen, place the chosen figure adjacent to Vulture. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If a figure with an Equipment Glyph is chosen, you may place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on an empty space Vulture passed over this turn. Figures under overhangs can never be chosen for this special power.
Great edits, Griff. Thanks for the fresh set of eyes. My only question is, is it clear that when you pass over a small or medium figure equipped with an equipment glyph that you can't both take its glyph and move the figure, but you have to choose one? I think that area is still a tad muddy ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I think it should be in bullet points, as there are 2 separate & distinct things occurring here.
Good call. I'll work that in once I figure out the question I brought up in my last post.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Good call. I'll work that in once I figure out the question I brought up in my last post.
I think it will clarify your question in the previous post .
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Bullets are a good idea.

VULTURE GRAB
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a small or medium figure or a figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph that Vulture passed over this turn. Figures under overhangs can never be chosen for this special power.
* If a small or medium figure is chosen, place the chosen figure adjacent to Vulture. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
* If a figure with an Equipment Glyph is chosen, you may place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on an empty space Vulture passed over this turn.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:52 PM

It helps, but I'm not sure it gets us there 100%. I could still argue that if I choose a medium figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph, it'd trigger both aspects. Not sure what the work around is ... but it's why I had the "instead of moving" language in there (which I realize can confuse in other ways).

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think Bats' stab at it was better. I think one power here works and it seems really streamlined. Nice job gang.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:56 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, how about this?

VULTURE GRAB
After moving with the Flying special power, you may either:
  • Choose a small or medium figure that Vulture passed over this turn and place the chosen figure adjacent to Vulture. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
    or
  • Choose a figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph that Vulture passed over this turn and place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on any empty space Vulture passed over this turn.
Figures under overhangs can never be chosen for this special power.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:57 PM

Well Griff's stab is basically just my stab with some (IMO) very solid edits. Were you comparing my stab to GP's or something else?

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think Bats' stab at it was better. I think one power here works and it seems really streamlined. Nice job gang.
What stab was that? Because my edits are hot as $#!+ tonight!
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OK, how about this?

VULTURE GRAB
After moving with the Flying special power, you may either:
  • Choose a small or medium figure that Vulture passed over this turn and place the chosen figure adjacent to Vulture. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
    or
  • Choose a figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph that Vulture passed over this turn and place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on any empty space Vulture passed over this turn.
Figures under overhangs can never be chosen for this special power.
That's the ticket! Awesome. Long overdue +rep coming your way, sir.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library