Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 17th, 2008, 01:11 PM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!
sportcult's repaints - Macdirks!

Latest repaints:

(Some will enlarge)

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream

Last edited by sportcult; December 23rd, 2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: update
Old December 17th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: sportcult's repaints and figs

Excellent!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sportcult again.
Old December 17th, 2008, 01:22 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
Are you awesome at everything?

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old December 17th, 2008, 01:23 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Holy smack! I think we have Image of the Week potential here!

I'll do it for you, Cav. +Rep for you, sir!
Old December 17th, 2008, 01:47 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
Love it. His face may be is one of the best I've ever seen!
Old December 17th, 2008, 02:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Incredible! But my rep cannon is empty atm.
Old December 17th, 2008, 02:31 PM

eternaldream knows what's in an order marker eternaldream knows what's in an order marker

Nicely done. I like the darker look you gave him. I think that you could add some more highlights on the dragon though, because he is kind of hard to see. Other than that, great job!

+rep
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, fantastic! He looks very angry. Great job on his face! Wow!
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:26 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great job! +rep

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome repaint! +rep!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 23rd, 2008, 02:53 AM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!
Re: sportcult's repaints - updated

Just finished these guys:
They were really fun, great expressions. I ended up changing my mind completely on which sculpts I liked best once I started painting them. The guy with the beret always bugged me, but as soon as I put some teeth in his mouth and some crazy eyes, he won me over. Of course, Alistair is solid. The real gem though is Old Mac. His features are just awesome. Hopefully I did him and the others justice.

Clan Macdirk

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream
Old December 23rd, 2008, 09:06 AM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: sportcult's repaints - updated

Moody!
Well done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions