Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker
New Mexico In-Store Sightings

UPDATED 6/22/09
The Inquisitive

I have created this thread so that scapers across New Mexico can share what is a available in their area. My motivations for this are 2 fold. Find the packs I want, and clear the shelf for more product. (There are so many Wally Worlds across this state, some of them are sitting on some good stuff.)

The Inquisitive Coffee & Gaming
2003 Southern Blvd #117
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
1x RotV ($39.99)
1x SotM ($39.99)
3x FotA (for only $12.99!)
2x Orm's Return ($19.99)
1 complete Wave 8 ($12.99 per)
1x IX Roman Legion ($12.99)
1x Grut Orcs ($12.99)
…they say they're having a tourney in mid-July for Wave 9.

Active Imagination
11200 Montgomery NE #10
Abq, NM 87111
They will special order stuff if requested.

Wal-Mart @ Carlisle:
2x Marvel MS
Wave 8 Elves x1
Wave 8 Groks
Wave 2 x3

Wal-Mart @ San Mateo:
x1 Complete Wave 8
x2 Wave 7 Fiends & Vamps
x1 Wave 2
2x Marvel MS

Wal-Mart @ Eubank
x2 Complete Wave 8
3x Nakita
x1 Wave 3 Heroes
4x Marvel MS
x1 Wave 2
Wal-Mart
Wyoming @ Academy
8x Zombies

Wal-Mart
@ Rio Rancho
Wave 7 Fiends & Vamps
Wave 7 Templar Knights
Wave 8 (No Soldiers & Wolves)

Wal-Mart
@ Santa Fe
Marvel X 4;
Drones & Minions X 1;
Minute Men & Wolves X 3;
Monks & Guards X 1;
Rifleman & Spearman X 1;
Heroes of Elswin X 1; and
Marro Cavalry X1.

K-marts may have Nakitas (I bought everthing else*) for $7 a pack.
*You might find something I missed if you are willing to take everything in the clearance section off of the shelf.

All Targets (Abq & Santa Fe) are Empty

These are what I have for now. Down south I would love to hear from you.
(Cleaned out the town of Deming on Sat. Aug. 22nd.)

Last edited by hexplex?; June 22nd, 2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Update
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Re: New Mexico In-Store Sightings

Okay, I'll play along:

Wal-Mart @ Las Vegas:
Nothin'

Target @ Santa Fe:
1x SOTM MS

Nice work, hexplex?

The Daily Pugle
Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney 2008 Results:
TexMex: 2nd Place
Mrs. TexMex: 8th Place--Out of 10
PS I lost every battle in my first tourney
Old July 15th, 2008, 07:41 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Yikes!

Thanks for the information. This will save me a lengthy detour next weekend (fishing on the Pecos.)
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:46 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Santa Fe Kmart sightings.

Well, this is was a rather small sighting, all I saw was a Nakita pack at $11.99, but this thread is also as much a notice to tell any scaper who comes to Santa Fe that you might want to check out Kmart. The first time I was there, I saw an RotV for $10 (I naturally bought it, and they haven't restocked any MS yet, but hey), and I've seen twice a Lawmen and Samurai set, and this time a Nakita pack. But the catch is there's usually only one HS item, if any at all, and it's usually by the star wars toys or in some random spot no sane person would ever think to look, but if you look long enough, you may just get lucky. Ok, that's it for now I guess,
TSS

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old August 11th, 2008, 04:33 PM

Re: Santa Fe Kmart sightings.

Thanks for the tip on checking k-marts. I went to all three down here in Albuquerque and found some Wave 5 commons at $7 a pack. Nakitas are the only thing left now (the pack @ Carlisle has no cards so if you want them don't go there.)

Last edited by hexplex?; August 12th, 2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old August 11th, 2008, 04:57 PM

Due to heroscapers.com's push to support F.L.G.S. I have decided to give them top billing with bold. As far as I know this is the only place in the state to get master and large exp. sets.

Last edited by hexplex?; August 15th, 2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM

TexMex Woo who?

I regret to report that there is absolutely no Heroscape at the Target in Santa Fe--my number one place to pick up the stuff

The Daily Pugle
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
I regret to report that there is absolutely no Heroscape at the Target in Santa Fe--my number one place to pick up the stuff
Well, since Target has dropped HS, that isn't all too suprising.
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
And there are none left in the 3 NE Targets or TRU here; I can't imagine the Rio Rancho crew would have left much over there either. Do you know if AI might be picking up some stock?
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

AI has been getting in HS stuff on a regular basis. They will also special order stuff if requested. I think they can get all the .5 waves, Wave 7 and 8 and the starters (Marvel and Classic) at this time.

Newb.
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:48 PM

TexMex Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
I know, but my last few visits they were still putting old stuff up on the shelves, and I was able to get some Wave 3. But alas, no more...

Thanks for the heads up, Newb. That may become my sole store supplier (as in, besides the net). No if I could just get into Rio Rancho on occasion...

The Daily Pugle
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:16 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

I have two extra unopened snipers and viper packs with a little bit of package damage, but the pieces look to be in good shape. I bought these off ebay in a deal to get another MS with the romans. I thought it would be worth asking the NM crew if anyone was interesting in taking them off my hands. I am asking $15 per pack (to reconcile my shipping), and would be willing to sell the snipers alone if someone prefers. I am also interested in trading for a squad of dzu-teh and/or obsidian guards and possibly a pack of soulborgs from thora's vengeance (wave 5). PM me if anyone is interested.
----
taken

Last edited by pinche_guey; September 24th, 2008 at 12:50 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales