Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
It's just the Blood Scent from earlier, as their main weakness is they are drawn to blood and it sort of weakens the fact they can go anywhere. Does this help?
Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with the Demogorgon on this card. While on this card, the Demogorgon is considered to be within Clear Sight of all figures you control. Whenever you would take a turn with the Demogorgon, you may instead place it on this card, or place it on any space on the battlefield. Before placing this Demogorgon this way, roll the 20-sided die; if you roll a 12 or lower, you must place it adjacent to a figure with one or more wounds that is not an Undead, Android, Construct, or destructible object if possible.
I get the theme there, it just feels like unnecessary complexity on an already kinda complex card. So like, not saying it needs to go, but more that it should probably be first thing on the space concerns chopping block.

Quote:
I was actually worried the Nether power wouldn't be super viable, cause it has the requirement that the figure is the only one the Demo is engaged with. Seeing as how they take a whole turn to move to the opponent now and would have to abduct on the next turn, the opponent could easily just engage with another figure to stop the Dragging bs if the Demos raid the Start Zone. Therefore it's better at picking off lone stragglers, I think this pairs well with the drawn to Blood portion as they are not overpowered early game and by time stuff starts happening they are mostly going for woundeds. Again, as I mentioned earlier, if percentages are an issue, I don't mind the numbers moving, but I'll make it a bit easier.
Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before moving with The Upside Down, you may choose an adjacent opponent’s small or medium figure, as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with, and place it on this card. At the end of each round, that opponent rolls the 20-sided die. If they roll a 1-12, that figure receives 1 wound. If they roll a 13-20, they may place that figure in their Starting Zone. There cannot be more than one enemy figure on this card at any given time.
This one was more a "powerless to do anything once pulled" kind of issue. Also you do have to take into account that by making them Tormentors they are now in a faction with multiturns, so once they're on the battlefield, Pinhead can help them really snatch things up quicker, or activate more of them/other slashers to free up things for better lock down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library