Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 15th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
OEAO's Maps

For my map updates, see my update thread here.

Hi! Welcome to my map thread.

ONLINE MAPS (Thanks superfrog!)

I don't have VS on my computer, so thanks to GameBear for creating VS files for me, and thanks to Flash_19, superfrog, Typhon2222, and Vydar_XLIII for creating map images and PDFs!

Original Designs:

Hive Lord
1x SotM, 1x FotA

Double Double
1x BftU, 1x FotA

Original Designs Inspired by Other Maps:

Mirocco
2x BftU, 1x TJ

Inspired by Sirocco by mad_wookiee

Soggy Crossings
1x SotM, 1x FotA, 1x TJ

Inspired by Savage Corridor by Nomad

Half-Map Project:

Requires: 1x SotM, 0-2 expansions (your choice!).

Combine the Half-Map Startzones with any 1 Northside and any 1 Southside to create 1 out of 36 possible maps! The Northsides and Southsides perfectly split 1x SotM. And each one either uses no expansion or exactly 1 expansion.

NOTE: the start zones of the resulting maps will be the back 3 rows. The "startzones" file is the initial building block that contains the majority of the start zones, and is always used. Sorry for the slightly confusing naming!

Here's what it will look like (starting points at top and bottom, Northside to the right, Southside to the left):

All 36 Combinations:
Spoiler Alert!

Starting Zones:

Startzones

Northsides:

No Expansion

1x RttFF

1x FotA

1x TT

1x VW

1x TJ

Southsides:

No Expansion

1x RttFF

1x FotA

1x TT

1x VW

1x TJ

Old maps from 2014 (to be revised):
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by OEAO; September 22nd, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OrcElfArmyOne's Map Thread!

Can anyone see that?
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:03 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

The image isn't showing up on my end. Are you using Photobucket? It works a lot better IMO.
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Does anyone know how to post a picture without being a Site Supporter?
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

It worked!
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:48 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Go to photobucket and upload the image you want (if you haven't created an account you'll need to, I think it's free). When it's uploaded left click on it and hit "Copy Image Adress/URL". After that, come back to the post you want to insert the image into. Click on the mountain icon at the top of the Quick Reply window and paste the URL into that box, then hit "okay".

Last edited by Ninja Status; September 15th, 2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Just realized you already figured it out. Forget this post then, Carry on.
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Go to photobucket and upload the image you want (if you haven't created an account you'll need to, I think it's free). When it's uploaded left click on it and hit "Copy Image Adress/URL". After that, come back to the post you want to insert the image into. Click on the mountain icon at the top of the post window and paste the URL into that box and hit "okay".
Thanks! That wasn't working before, so I thought I was doing it wrong... which I probably was.
Old September 15th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: OrcElfArmyOne's Maps- 2 New Maps!

Volcan Pass is up!
1 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 VW
Old September 15th, 2014, 04:49 PM
...Something unique

Hmm. I tried to download both of your maps and got the same error:

Quote:
Ninja Status, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is this happening to anyone else or is it just my account acting weird.
Old September 15th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

If the download is fixed, I will bring one of these boards to Peoria's NHSD. They both look solid to me.
Old September 15th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Hmm. I tried to download both of your maps and got the same error:

Quote:
Ninja Status, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is this happening to anyone else or is it just my account acting weird.
When I view "My Files", the "Status" sections say "Unapproved". I don't know when they'll be approved.

Either that or my account isn't working properly...

Edit. I just tried to download them and I also got the same message.

Last edited by OEAO; September 15th, 2014 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Edit
Old September 15th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
If the download is fixed, I will bring one of these boards to Peoria's NHSD. They both look solid to me.
That would be awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios