Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 10th, 2011, 02:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
VC Figure Count

That's right, it's time to count up your C3V figure collection! Killometer's Heroscape Figure Count thread inspired me to do the same, specifically for the C3V units. Show your support for fan-scape by posting how large your collection is!

What figures can I claim?

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer
When updating, please show your full count, NOT +22, add 10, etc. Also, if you can remember your last total, or if this is your first time posting your total, it helps me a lot if you you include that information. If you want to let everybody know what you bought or how much you are going up, that is fine. Just leave the new full count somewhere in your post like this, Killometer = 811
The Great C3V/SoV Figure Count

As of Tuesday July 15th, 2014 Heroscapers have 3936figures on the scoreboard for an average of 70 per Heroscaper, with 56 Scapers reporting in.

Numerical List

Spoiler Alert!

Alphabetical List
Spoiler Alert!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; January 2nd, 2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: updated to infetedsloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs