View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: adoney's terrain

Ishmel is right, it's actually Krystal Wars. I don't have a specific source b/c I got this set as a kid and now I just use pieces from the set for making heroscape terrain. This link shows the same set I have, selling on eBay, and you can see the stone pillars and the ladders, and the rocks I used for the water rocks are in the set as well. The fencing for my barricades came from a different set that can be found here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Hey, great job!

Really like the Orc Bridge and Barricade because of how detailed they are, but everything looks really good.

I tried searching for the Crystal Wars set you mentioned and I didn't come up with anything. Do you have a link you could share?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22