Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 5th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Yellow)

Daredevil (Yellow)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = DAREDEVIL
IDENTITY = MATT MURDOCK

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTATE
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

STEALTH LEAP 12 SPECIAL MOVE
Move 3. Height 12.
Daredevil gains Flying and Stealth.

BATTLIN' BACK 17
After Daredevil's normal attack action, roll a d20 and add 2 for each figure he is engaged with. On a 17+, Daredevil gains another normal attack action.

RADAR DEFENSE 17
Before Daredevil defends, roll a d20 and add 2 for each space the attacking figure moved this turn. On a 17+, Daredevil avoids the attack.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS = Blind
SYMBOLS = SONIC WEAKNESS
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: After his father - Battlin' Jack Murdock - was killed by mobsters, Matt Murdock was driven to fight for justice. The fledgling defense attorney took a direct approach to fighting crime as Daredevil, fashioning his first costume from his dad's old boxing robes.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Avengers/Defenders War #020 / Daredevil
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Ronin
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Stan Lee and Bill Everett
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 11th, 2024 at 10:29 AM.
Old May 5th, 2023, 12:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Yellow)

Was looking for a quick win in the old LD backlog and honestly I tend to want to tweak most stuff.

Couldn't remember if we'd done anything like Battlin' Back yet, figured I'd wing it and let someone correct me.
Old May 5th, 2023, 01:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Yellow) (Design/Conversion)

Seems cool. I might move the "normal attack action" part to that first sentence and then cut everything behind the "can attack again" language. It feels pretty clear that way that it is still part of that normal attack action. Should we cap the number of times he can attack? Not that I think it necessarily needs one, we just normally do cap those.
Old May 5th, 2023, 01:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YELL-O....awesome to see. And fitting with Owl being converted.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Raphael does a similar thing to Battlin' Back.

We ended up going with separate attack actions there due in part to the timing of Combat Flip and wanting him to be able to use it between attacks, but also because the "after attacking" trigger doesn't quite work for this kind of thing (needs to be either after combat when attacking or after the attack action, since just after the attack itself is immediately after the attack is rolled, before it's defended or wounds are placed and after all those things is after combat).

Radar Defense probably wants something like "who has 1+ skulls" to use the 1+ construction and to avoid specifying rolled or not for the skulls. Could also just say "attacker" over "attacking figure" there.

For d20 boosts, I've been going with saying things like "add 2" instead of "add 2 to your roll" for the most part, since context should make it pretty clear what you're adding to.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2023, 03:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm still very meh on being Blind somehow equaling "not being damaged by light" but at this point I just dont care anymore

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 5th, 2023, 04:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

IDK how we're really doing release stuff these days, but would be cool if we could use this as a springboard to the Fabulous Firsts thing in 2.0 !

My Etsy Store
Old May 5th, 2023, 04:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
IDK how we're really doing release stuff these days, but would be cool if we could use this as a springboard to the Fabulous Firsts thing in 2.0 !
Are there any conversions that would fit that?
Old May 5th, 2023, 04:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Are there any conversions that would fit that?
I dont think so sadly? Maybe Mark I (and even 2) Iron Man?

Like I mean techically there are cards that would work as someone's first appearance, but not really any that fit the weird first appearance dealio.

Might be one out there we could "reskin" I guess.

Not saying we have to delay this to build a release around to be clear. Just would be cool if it works out.

My Etsy Store
Old May 5th, 2023, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If the light based attack is specifically attacking the eyes, then yea a Blind persons wouldn't care about that, but other uses of light damage (like the daggers made from light Dagger makes, or Light based attack from an angel) shouldn't be limited by the ability to see it. As such I would think those specific abilities that attack the eyes/sight would just call out Blind folks as not being effected by it and leave the light resistance off here.
Old May 5th, 2023, 04:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If the light based attack is specifically attacking the eyes, then yea a Blind persons wouldn't care about that, but other uses of light damage (like the daggers made from light Dagger makes, or Light based attack from an angel) shouldn't be limited by the ability to see it. As such I would think those specific abilities that attack the eyes/sight would just call out Blind folks as not being effected by it and leave the light resistance off here.
that makes sense to me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2023, 05:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
that makes sense to me.
Oh sure but when I say the samething I'm a wrongo wrongerston. Really feeling the love

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database