Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 2nd, 2019, 11:24 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's List NEW:Gorillitroopers,Omegacron,Leukoda

Great transactions this week with Ericth74, Bl1ndsn1per, and SuperSamyon. Thanks, guys! I've added you to the good-traders list in my sig and my OP trade list.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 2nd, 2019, 03:48 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I received my shipment today. Very fast shipping. Figures arrived safe and packed well. Will definitely do business again.
Old October 5th, 2019, 08:17 PM

ddruthers is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, I sent a pm! Not sure if I'm still supposed to make an offer, or if your posted prices are good.
Old October 7th, 2019, 01:59 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great transaction with Just a Bill! Items came well packaged and his communication was superb. Thank you!
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:08 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's List NEW:Gtroopers,Havechs,Omega,Leukodaem

List updated today, since a few more Gorillitroopers and Havechs turned up. I also decided to list my Leukodaemon (upcoming C3V unique hero).

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 26th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You listed your Leukodaemon???

Someone is going to be very happy with that.

edit: Your OP is a thing of beauty. Makes shopping easy.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Your OP is a thing of beauty. Makes shopping easy.
Thanks for the encouragement!

Great transactions this week with Toa Matoro and Blubberguy22. Thanks to you both. Your packages are going out tomorrow morning, and I've added you to the good-traders list in my sig and my OP trade list.

Old November 3rd, 2019, 08:12 AM

jjxanadu is surprisingly tart
Re: Just_a_Bill's List NEW: Omegacron

PM Sent with a question.
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:24 AM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

Just finished a great transaction! Probably the best packing job I've seen buying heroscape stuff. Just_a_bill was great to buy from. Thanks so much!
Old November 5th, 2019, 11:40 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

Received my stuff the other day. Packed really well and super easy to work with! Thanks!
Old December 2nd, 2019, 02:31 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

I have the matching two Minions of Utgar, if you want to trade (just got the other day). I'm good either way (sending or receiving), as long as we can match up a set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades