Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:02 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Noob Saibot

The Book of Noob Saibot

C3G DC WAVE 29
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the TMNT Heroes in a Half Shell set.
Its model number and name are #008 / Foot Ninja (Shuriken).

Tutorial on How to Repaint this Figure

Character Bio - In life Bi-Han was known as Sub-Zero, a title now held by his younger brother Kuai Liang, a deadly warrior of the Lin Kuei clan with power over the element of ice. After being slain by the vengeful specter Scorpion, he was resurrected by the Netherrealm sorcerer Quan Chi as an undead creature of darkness known as Noob Saibot. Now with control over shadows instead of ice, and striped of whatever goodness and humanity he once possessed, Noob Saibot has aided many evil beings in their pursuit of konquest. However, his ultimate allegiance is to himself, and one of the few human traits he retains is ambition...

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • After taking a turn, Noob may allow the Shadow Wraith to enter the battlefield and take a turn, with his Shadow Summons special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:18 PM. Reason: png
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:03 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (Breathing)

NAME = NOOB SAIBOT
ID: BI-HAN
SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = MENACING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 230

BLACKHOLE TELEPORTATION

Instead of moving Noob normally, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Noob and either:
  • place Noob adjacent to that figure; or
  • place that figure adjacent to Noob.
Figures moved by Blackhole Teleportation do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

GHOSTBALL
Instead of attacking with Noob, you may choose a Common or Unique figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Noob. All of that figure's special powers are negated for the remainder of this player turn.

SHADOW SUMMONS
After taking a turn with Noob, if the Shadow Wraith is in your army you may place him on any empty space adjacent to Noob and take an immediate turn with him.

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 3rd, 2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:04 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

-How to Mod and Repaint Noob Saibot-

Noob Saibot is an almost-full but very simple repaint of the shuriken Foot Ninja, just follow the guide and your enemies will soon learn to fear him:

Color A: A flat black to coat the entire figure in except his eyes, his shuriken, and his... shurikens-trapped-in-clear-jello thingy. I used Model Master Acryl Aircraft Interior Black. All you're doing here is painting everything black, we'll add the other color over top in the next step.

Color B: A flat dark greyish purple for his mask and other accents. I used a mix of Model Master Acryl Aircraft Interior Black, Gunship Grey, and a dash of Napoleonic Violet, but you can find colors that will be close enough out of the jar. Just paint over the black in the areas labeled in the guide.

And now you're done! Well, almost. Noob does need his shadow, fortunately that's an even simpler repaint.

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 4th, 2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME = SHADOW WRAITH
SPECIES = SHADOW
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = MINDLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 0

POINTS = 10

SUMMONED SHADOW

The Shadow Wraith does not start the game on the battlefield. At the end of any Player Turn, if you control the Shadow Wraith you must place him on this card.

LIVING SHADOW
The Shadow Wraith can move through all figures, cannot pick up equipment glyphs, and ignores all wounds he would receive.

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 3rd, 2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Subscribed.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 3rd, 2019, 03:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interesting write-up. He feels very fighting game, which is fun. This is a real corner case, but what happens if the Wraith is negated and stays on the battlefield? Can Shadow Summons teleport him around? Does he still take LEAs?
Old February 3rd, 2019, 03:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
This is a real corner case, but what happens if the Wraith is negated and stays on the battlefield? Can Shadow Summons teleport him around? Does he still take LEAs?
Yeah, as written Shadow Summons could teleport a negated Shadow Wraith currently, though he'd take LEAs doing it. The slightly weirder interaction is if someone negates the Wraith and then kills him, as I believe that would let Noob still place him... but then he'd immediately 're-die' from the wounds he has I guess? I can't think of a way to abuse that or anything though, there's not a lot of generic 'if a figure dies' triggers in Heroscape like there is in MTG and such.

It's very hard to negate the Wraith in the first place though, as you'd have to do it passively, I can't even think of anyone that can off the top of my head.

EDIT: Well, it's hard for an enemy to negate the Wraith, it's easier for you to do it to your own. Not sure why you'd want to though. It would be useful if you could negate only specific powers on a card and not all of them... but that's not something that should be allowed in the game as a lot of stuff could get broken really fast.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:42 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This is really interesting and I love the summoning of the Wraith idea. However, I think the Shadow Wraith should be valued a lot more than 20 points. A free attack every activation of Noob means you're either getting double attack or an attack on a negated opponent. You can even place the Shadow on height if Noob can't quite make it to height for his own attack. I feel that's worth closer to 50 points, but perhaps my costing is wrong.

Ghostball is really cool. I enjoy adding counterplay against some figures with really annoying defensive powers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 4th, 2019, 05:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
This is really interesting and I love the summoning of the Wraith idea. However, I think the Shadow Wraith should be valued a lot more than 20 points. A free attack every activation of Noob means you're either getting double attack or an attack on a negated opponent. You can even place the Shadow on height if Noob can't quite make it to height for his own attack. I feel that's worth closer to 50 points, but perhaps my costing is wrong.

Ghostball is really cool. I enjoy adding counterplay against some figures with really annoying defensive powers.
Something tells me my brother will like this guy. I remember the early days of Superscape when I'd frustrate him with Daredevil and Hasbro Spidey - Wonder Woman was a revelation to him, and a massive pain in the arse for me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 15th, 2019, 06:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Eh, 50 points would make the Wraith almost undraftable IMO. At that stage the pair is 280 and I'm just going to draft Wonder Woman instead since she does most of what Noob+Wraith does with just one of her powers.

-

Anyway, since Sub-Zero ended up at 230 and I don't think Noob+Wraith should be more than that, I made a few tweaks to their stats (dropped Noob's defense by 1, and the Wraith's move and attack by 1) to drop their power level slightly and get them to (hopefully) 230 total.

Since nobody else has expressed any other concerns so far, I propose moving Noob and Wraith to Initial Playtesting.

Also tagging the rest of the rest of the CRB since power negation and figure movement are both pretty tasty.

@dok @Dysole @myself

My Etsy Store
Old February 15th, 2019, 06:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (vote or initial)

I actually think Noob might make sense to be just a hair more. Hard to say. I wouldn't worry if the pair comes in at 240 fwiw.

Either way though, yea.
Old February 15th, 2019, 06:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (vote or initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I actually think Noob might make sense to be just a hair more. Hard to say. I wouldn't worry if the pair comes in at 240 fwiw.

Either way though, yea.
Oh yeah, I'm not really going to sweat it if hes 240 (or even 250 to a degree), I'd just rather aim a bit low now than have to do a bunch of tweaks later to drop his power level later if he proves too strong.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library