Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Tiva Steelheart

Tiva Steelheart

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = TIVA STEELHEART
IDENTITY = N/A

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = LYCANTHROPE
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

THE SWORN

Start each round with X Sworn! Order Markers. X is the number of units on your team in The Sworn faction, to a max of 4. You may not place more than 1 Sworn! Order Marker on a single card.

SWORN COORDINATION
Once per turn, before a move action with a figure you control, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from a card on your team to choose either Tiva or an ally within 6 clear spaces of Tiva. Make a move action with the chosen figure and it may not use another move action this turn.

CONTROLLED LYCANTHROPY
After removing an Order Marker from this card, Tiva heals 1 wound and has +2 Move until the end of the turn.

FACTION = THE SWORN
PUBLISHER = COFFIN
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = COLD RESISTANCE, ELECTRIC RESISTANCE, SUPER STRENGTH
RELEASE NAME: Born with strange abilities, Tiva Steelheart was often called upon to hunt supernatural predators threatening her tribe. On one such occasion, Tiva narrowly survived a werewolf attack only to be infected by the lycanthropic curse. With the help of tribal elders, she learned to control her savage appetites and transform at will. Later, Tiva joined the FBI in an effort to better protect her people and further investigate the paranormal. Her work as an agent brought her in contact with Rada Beauregard, who recruited Tiva to The Sworn.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is modified Heroclix figure: Captain America #009 / Slingshot and Xplosion #055-057 / Beast or #219 / Hank McCoy (Or any werewold figure that is grey!)
Mod Tutorial
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
• A Sworn! Order Marker has no numbers, they just say "Sworn!" on them. They count as Order Markers, but may not be revealed for turns or abilities that reveal numbered or X Order Markers, since they are not numbered or have an X.
•Printable Sworn Markers:
Low Ink
Black and Red

Credits
• Playtesters: LP• Card art: Soundwarp (Here's some images)
• Comic creators: Brian Pulido

Updates
• N/A

Last edited by japes; April 14th, 2024 at 05:26 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Tiva Steelheart - Design

Tiva glues the Sworn together. She hands out all the Sworn Order Markers that the whole faction will play with. Lady Death pulls them off any cards for double attacks. If any are removed from War Angel, she throws unblockables. Hellslinger is a battery for if you run out. And Tiva herself grants maneuvers to help positioning, which is really handy since there's no turn efficiency in this faction outside of bonding with the Nameless Wolves.

She apparently has minor weather powers in addition to being a werewolf. Aside from having some lightning around her in one panel, she hasn't really used it, but a light touch rep of it might be fun. I put this on my Dracula writeup:
Quote:
WEATHER CONTROL
Count Dracula may choose to not be affected by Weather Hazards.
But also I think this card might be pushing our space limit.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:09 PM
...has moist legs

Take your Slingshot, and chop off the bo staff. Its attached to her back so you'll have to carve it a bit. Then chop off both arms and replace them with Beast's. It might take a little back and forth to get them to set the way you want, but the arms are pretty big so you have some leeway.

For painting, black pants, grey wolf arms. She has just a brown top on, and a bare midriff. A small silver necklace if you want. She has face paint also, a blue band over her eyes, and a stripe going down from her mouth. Dark brown hair and you're set.

Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Something we ran into with Harpy was that OMs can be revealed/removed at weird times, and making a maneuver happen in the middle of another ability/action can potentially be odd.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:20 PM
...has moist legs

What was the solution there?
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I shifted Betty's thing to trigger at the end of each activation. Not sure if that works for your goals with this faction though. (It wasn't ideal for me either, ha!)
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:27 PM
...has moist legs

I don't know. I tested her out like 2 months ago and it felt fine. But I can't recall each exact interaction right this second. I'll have to figure it out when I have more brainpower.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:42 PM
Just A Head

You also may not need to! I just took the path of least resistance on my design.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:43 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah hoping I don't need to since this whole faction is based on triggering powers from OM removal.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, might want to check your template. Identities are no longer "Secret" in 2.0

Interesting mechanics for sure. Needing Sworn members to generate the initial OMs should help, but probably a lot of interesting use for so many extra OMs, whether Cosmic Power or Vandal Savage's tricks or so forth.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2024, 02:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
But also I think this card might be pushing our space limit.
it's at the minimums with the Weather bit but does fit. Just doesn't have like any room if anything needs more wording.

But yeah anything that triggers off of OM removal is a bit tricky timing wise since that can like happen in the middle of god knows what. Wounds get like that too, already thinking I might have to tweak my 9th Doc writeup. IBO Gundams got hit with a similar thing in the move to 2.0

I still prefer like a long term fix of figuring out some kinda like "once the stack is empty" lingo/ruling. Like you have a way to make a delayed trigger so you do whatever you're going to be doing once nothing else is presently happening. There's a lot of weird powers in the middle of powers stuff within the Scape system that I think is just going to be more of an issue over time. But I also don't know if that's really doable and don't really have too much energy to chase after it

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 4th, 2024, 02:25 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

"Once per turn, after an ability resolves that removed 1+ Order Markers from cards on your team..."

Maybe?

Not all abilities actually like end though, but also not sure you'd have like... an ability that can both remove OMs and then is separately like always doing something. Like Tiva's for example, assuming we haven't moved away from Spartacus principle, grants a move that then just hangs around independent of the ability. So that's fine, the ability itself ends as soon as the move is granted.

And I don't really know why you'd ever have like....

"Before a move action with NotTiva, you may remove 1 Order Marker from this card. NotTiva has +2 defense if adjacent to a lovely bunch of coconuts."

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database