Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 8th, 2017, 06:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Adam Warlock

I have the secret invasion one. He's missing his right hand, but being me I can probably fix that (though with his pose you could probably justify an angle where that hand wouldn't be visable in the first place). I can get some pics of him Saturday when I get back home if that helps.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Adam Warlock

I went ahead and cut the first sentence from Cosmic Physiology. I also added some more comic images I like; they are currently roughly in order of my preference. (The last two are for the Cocoon.)
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:12 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Adam Warlock - vote for initial playtest

I propose that Adam Warlock move to initial playtesting, which I will handle myself.

@japes
@Viegon
@Tornado
@Yodaking
@TrollBrute
@johnny139

@Dysole , feel free to checklist this and/or chime in with some less organized thoughts.
Old May 9th, 2017, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was going to withhold my vote until you recognized the brilliance of Engineered Being but I suppose I will release a Yea.
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't Know Him From Adam

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? No.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No.

Does the design move other figures? No.

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? Cosmic Physiology isn't half bad.

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? Not without Soul Gemming them which might be the most benign way to take control of someone

Does the design have any other concerns? Eh no. Can certainly be pretty spammy with Soul Gem peoples, but it's not like Soul Gem is the gamebreaker gem.

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: Looks fine. Jack's complete lack of surprise that there's nothing game breaking in here.

I am curious about a few mechanical questions.

1. Infinity Watch doesn't trigger while Adam is in the cocoon, right?

2. Are there going to be other Artificial Humans?

3. Is there a reason to spend 50 on a Cocoon other than thematic coolness? Nothing wrong with no great strategic reason. It's just so unlike you dok. ~_^

~Dysole, emerging from her cocoon to snark at dok
Old May 10th, 2017, 12:27 AM

Re: Don't Know Him From Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
1. Infinity Watch doesn't trigger while Adam is in the cocoon, right?
As currently worded, no.

Quote:
2. Are there going to be other Artificial Humans?
Potentially Magus, Ayesha (the gold lady from GotG2), and Goddess.

Quote:
3. Is there a reason to spend 50 on a Cocoon other than thematic coolness? Nothing wrong with no great strategic reason. It's just so unlike you dok. ~_^
Basically it's forward deployment with no OM investment. Maybe 50 is overpriced?
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea, though a few thoughts:
1) Would a more generic species like Entity work here? If so, we could have the Cocoon call out Cosmic Physiology instead of the species.
2) Is the wound limitation really needed in Cosmic Physiology? If Adam is close to death he's not likely to use it anyways; just seems like extra text to me.
3) Somebody said that there's a sort of unpredictability to the Cocoon in the comics; would it be thematic to add some sort of D20 roll when the figure comes out that permanently and randomly modifies them (like adding or subtracting from certain stats for the rest of the game)?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Yea, though a few thoughts:
1) Would a more generic species like Entity work here? If so, we could have the Cocoon call out Cosmic Physiology instead of the species.
Mechanically, works fine, and I like the explicit tie-in to Cosmic Physiology (I'd consider making that change either way). However, I don't like Entity as a species here. My problem with Artificial human is already that it feels too generic; going more generic doesn't solve that.

To be clear, Artificial Human is still OK with me, I just don't love it.

Quote:
2) Is the wound limitation really needed in Cosmic Physiology? If Adam is close to death he's not likely to use it anyways; just seems like extra text to me.
Could probably lose it, yeah. I'd want it to be clear that he can't kill himself and then attack, though.

Quote:
3) Somebody said that there's a sort of unpredictability to the Cocoon in the comics; would it be thematic to add some sort of D20 roll when the figure comes out that permanently and randomly modifies them (like adding or subtracting from certain stats for the rest of the game)?
Well, it's more that every time someone emerges from the Cocoon they've changed - sometimes dramatically and sometimes less so. But in order to capture that, we'd have to have him go in and out of the cocoon in one game, which I'm not currently doing.

I've shied away from that because in the comics, the cocoon was always a long-term thing, where Warlock (or Ayesha) would emerge later in a different story. I suppose we have the precedent from Winter Soldier that things can be condensed, but I've gone for a relatively simple implementation here.
Old May 10th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Artificial Human works fine for me too, I was just throwing out an alternative.

We can rework the text so it's clear that he can't kill himself and still attack.

For the Cocoon, if we think it already gets the theme well enough, then let's stick with the current more elegant version.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:11 PM

I removed the 3 wound restriction from Cosmic Physiology.
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Are we voting on both right now? I thought the vote was only called for Adam, the Cocoon is a separate card no? It should really have it's own thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library