Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah monthly

I gotta say I love how your determining the winner with the free for all format. Im totally stealing that for how the winner is determined at our home games.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 5th, 2017, 11:36 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
hey guys sorry i can't make it sounds fun hope to see this format again
Never mind my mom just told me that I could make it because we are coming home that morning may be a few minutes late but I will try to be there on time!
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:28 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Just an FYI, I won't be able to make it to the Monthly this month (which is sad cause the format seems so cool!), but fortunately it looks like @TrueMurray will be going. We were talking about armies and he'll probably have to borrow some figures, but he can post that here his own dang self now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
I'm there. Though I'm not sure about others yet.....
Scaperedude +1 (More may be coming!)
Quote:
Quote:
Never mind my mom just told me that I could make it because we are coming home that morning may be a few minutes late but I will try to be there on time!
Thanks for RSVP'ing!

Bigga, you better be there for the Jingle Bell Bash, so you can beat @Scaperedude before he takes his two-year hiatus! (I believe he is planning on the Bash being December 16th (EDIT: DECEMBER 23RD), so mark your calendar)

Last edited by The Dewk; November 6th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:32 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Just an FYI, I won't be able to make it to the Monthly this month (which is sad cause the format seems so cool!), but fortunately it looks like @TrueMurray will be going. We were talking about armies and he'll probably have to borrow some figures, but he can post that here his own dang self now.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm there. Though I'm not sure about others yet.....
Scaperedude +1 (More may be coming!)
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for RSVP'ing!

Bigga, you better be there for the Jingle Bell Bash, so you can beat @Scaperedude before he takes his two-year hiatus! (I believe he is planning on the Bash being December 16th, so mark your calendar)
There was a slight change of plans, but I believe the Bash will be on the 23rd....... Close to Christmas, but I believe we'll get more people that day!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
There was a slight change of plans, but I believe the Bash will be on the 23rd....... Close to Christmas, but I believe we'll get more people that day!
Just keep the date consistent. I have resubmit my day off requests when the date gets changed. The October meet through me for a loop because I requested the last Saturday of every month off back in May.
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:45 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Just keep the date consistent. I have resubmit my day off requests when the date gets changed. The October meet through me for a loop because I requested the last Saturday of every month off back in May.
We try!

This month isn't a last Saturday either; are you going to be able to make it?
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
We try!

This month isn't a last Saturday either; are you going to be able to make it?
I unfortunately have an early Thanksgiving family gathering. I want to go, but it looks like I won't be able to.
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Bigga, you better be there for the Jingle Bell Bash, so you can beat @Scaperedude before he takes his two-year hiatus! (I believe he is planning on the Bash being December 16th (EDIT: DECEMBER 23RD), so mark your calendar)
Oh I will so be at the Jingle Bell Bash. When we were going to Idaho I challenged Scaperedude to a final duel to give me one last chance at defeating him. Even if we don't get paired up, I'll find a way to play him one last time and finally defeat my sensei.

Quote:
Because of the Holidays and NHSD, you can probably count on the last three months of the year having different days than our usual last Saturday of the month. Once January hits we'll be back to usual.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 7th, 2017, 01:00 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Oh I will so be at the Jingle Bell Bash. When we were going to Idaho I challenged Scaperedude to a final duel to give me one last chance at defeating him. Even if we don't get paired up, I'll find a way to play him one last time and finally defeat my sensei.
Dream on lover boy..... We're for sure getting that match in regardless!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:28 PM

Maps for November's Monthly are posted, check them out! We've never used any of them before, as we've never done a format like this before. Rad!
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

All this talk about Scaperedude perpetually kicking my bum made me realize that I neglected to post my battle report from August (where, spoilers, he kicked my bum). Rather than continually clogging up this thread with reports, I went ahead and made my own thread to put them in, so for those of you who want to laugh at me losing to Scaperedude again, you can check it here.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:17 PM

Next Saturday is our November Monthly, multiplayer-style! I've heard from @UtahScott @BiggaBullfrog @TrueMurray @Scaperedude @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Flash_19 @Sir Heroscape and I thank you gentlescapers for RSVP'ing.

As for the rest of you, @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @podunksarmy , how about it? Feel like coming and getting some good multiplayer games in (before the welcome tradition that is the Jingle Bell Bash)? Let us know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events