Re: 10th Annual Long Island-IslandScape Tournament! Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBanner View Post
AAR Short Version:
1st Place: Rich10
2nd Place: Mogrebla
3rd Place: Charley
Worst Luck: Taeblewalker

Full AAR, including all army lists to come soon.
Congratulations to all the participants, even if you didn't win your matches, I sure you put up a good fight and should not be discouraged. Those are all very formidable lists that were brought to the tables. I am sorry that I couldn't make it to this 10th Anniversary celebration.

1st Place: WOW! I'm glad to see that the Capuan Steamroller is still a viable army, I haven't played them in way too long.

2nd Place: BRAVO! Oh those tricksie elveses are tough to beat when handled masterfully. I'll never forget my battle against @clancampbell and my introduction to the E-Pod defensive formation that eventually crushed my dwarven horde.

3rd Place: O.M.G. Charley's name is closer to the top than the bottom. I'm in shock, but he's earned it after so many years of preparation and practice, and even with a not particularly impressive combination (~~lol~~)

Worst Luck: Oh yeah just blame the dice, haha. I was so surprised to hear that the Dancing Wolves had actually won some tournaments. Now I guess that their successful movements depend on the tune of the music being played.

I'm sure that all ya'all had a fun time and will continue this wonderful tradition.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events