Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 17th, 2009, 05:34 PM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker
Re: Annerios' Custom Terrain: Sci-fi -Industrial- Vydar Ter

I came across this while searching for AT-43... wow, awesome looking stuff. I will definitely have to get some of that grid and the buildings look tempting too. Is the grid attached to the pieces or just sitting on top?

Last edited by LMB; September 18th, 2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMB View Post
I came across this while searching for AT-43... wow, awesome looking stuff. I will definitely have to get some of that grid and the buildings look tempting too. Is the grid attached to the pieces or just sitting on top?
The grids are glued on. It would be a mess if you just placed them on top, unless you do it with large pieces.
Old August 15th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I'm digging up this tread since I was just able to purchase the set it was based off of. I can't wait to make some of the mods suggested here and bring some cool Scifi into my scape world.

Additionally the grating is a really good idea and looks good over swap, lava and water. I wonder if there is any potiential for "Unoffical" terrain custom.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 15th, 2014, 01:05 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I would love to try out this project one of these days.

Does anyone have any idea what building is shown in the upper left corner here?

Old August 15th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I'm digging up this tread since I was just able to purchase the set it was based off of. I can't wait to make some of the mods suggested here and bring some cool Scifi into my scape world.

Additionally the grating is a really good idea and looks good over swap, lava and water. I wonder if there is any potiential for "Unoffical" terrain custom.
The company trying to get the Hyground tiles off the ground with Kickstarter have sci-fi corridor tiles listed in the future projects page as a possibility.

Considering how their tiles work, it would be easy for them to create metallic colored tiles with grates like these and other futuristic textures.
Let's hope they succeed, so we can get something like this down the line.

Fortunately, this custom terrain has stood up to the test of time. It is still in use.

Last edited by Annerios; August 15th, 2014 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added quote
Old August 15th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I would love to try out this project one of these days.

Does anyone have any idea what building is shown in the upper left corner here?
Unfortunately, I can't recall the manufacturer. I think it was from some Spiderman toy building play set.
Old August 15th, 2014, 03:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The pins and holes look a bit like Playmobil, but not sure.

EDIT: And I agree, that the grating idea is really cool and it's super simple to execute. I've stolen that idea for a couple custom projects:

Old August 15th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

EDIT: And I agree, that the grating idea is really cool and it's super simple to execute. I've stolen that idea for a couple custom projects:
Those are some great custom terrain pieces.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 06:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love the mesh grated floors, I bought the material right after viewing how much awesome you made with it. I'm yet to finish them. I'm going to integrate them into some star wars themed terrain. thanks for sharing. +rep
Old August 23rd, 2014, 10:38 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I love the mesh grated floors, I bought the material right after viewing how much awesome you made with it. I'm yet to finish them. I'm going to integrate them into some star wars themed terrain. thanks for sharing. +rep
Post some photos of your terrain when finished. We all love eye candy around here.
Old August 28th, 2014, 06:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have been working on terrain for years, and will soon drop my own custom terrain thread. gotta get it all together, although I have given a large bit of it away to nephews and others to inspire other people to scape.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:03 PM
"like" happy

I got in some of this hexagon stuff from the link you gave, I bought two sets, I was blown away by the detail, I assembled 1 set, but I am not sure ultimately how I want to use it all. Very cool stuff and not too pricey. I got that stuff from the Warstore and it only took a couple days. Thanks. Oh, and I finally got some of that sci fi terrain finished, its in my terrain thread.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles