Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:27 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
@Xotli can you please email me the address and the time once you have it?
Address is in the top post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
Btw the @ notifications aren't working for me as I didn't get any email notifications like I used to.
Crap! I really thought it was working again. Oh, well; I will send out yet another group email. (And I'll throw in the address for Knox. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
At any rate, I will be able to come by for a few hours Saturday and I may even be bringing someone. We have to leave around 2-3pm though. I'll bring WNFB's terrain and I can probably come back for it later that night or Sunday lmk if that works for you WNFB. I can probably come a little earlier too, I'll text you on Friday to see where things stand.
Sweet! Sounds good; looking forward to seeing you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
All is set.
Who is coming with what?
I guess no tournament just
free play?
Just free play, yes. We'll be bringing at least 4, probably 5, plus one extra (probably) coming on their own. We will probably have a map (still no promises), and a bunch of rando armies. And probably snacks.

I'll go send that email right now.

EDIT: Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; December 5th, 2019 at 03:08 AM. Reason: added thought

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day