Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
You got any Skeletons of Annellintia? I've been playing them recently online and I'm a big fan. I'd love to play them in person if anybody can bring them.
I in fact have a metric sh't-ton of Skeletons of Annellintia. Just tell me how many you need.

Still need to hear from @hivelord how many Death Chasers he's looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I plan on bringing the Wildwood faction that's in development in the C3V, if that's cool with you folks.
Absolutely! I have some of those too, FWIW, so I could also bring some. No cards for those guys, of course (as I don't think they exist yet).

Someone should confirm that I'm not supposed to be bringing any terrain. And I'm still hunting my Otonashi, so it might not hurt if someone brings her along ... heck, just bring all your 10-and-20-pointers. And if anyone has an extra squad of Deepwyrms it would save me from having to rip open my last BftU.

Oh, BTW: hivelord, I have your contact info JIC we need to text each other; @superfrog , if you like, you can PM me yours too. I swear I thought I got it last year, but I guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers