Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 28th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Anti-Monitor

I'd love to keep him in the sanctum if Griff and Hahma are willing ... I definitely think a crazy, "big" design like this is something it'd be fun to keep to ourselves.
Oh, and poor rolls doomed Anti-Monitor against the JLA. I find when going up against him it's nice to have a hard to kill figure locking him down to occupy his time as a damage soak. Superman and Thor both fill this roll well.
He lost by a number of points to an army costed at 20 less than him, but I think he still feels worth his points (and I didn't even roll for Erase From Existence, which could've wildly swung the game at any point).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2010, 03:44 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Added a Fan Four test! Anti-Monitor kicked some butt in this one (but it felt fun and balanced! Fan Four were never completely out of the game).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

So far 1600 looks pretty good for him.

It was cool hearing the play-by-play live action report of Hulk beating the snot out of Anit-Monitor yesterday. Good stuff.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Yep, it's interesting - the best counter to him actually seems to be other heavy hitters. They have the ability to stick around and soak up damage without losing a lot of Order Markers, and they hit hard enough to put several wounds on him at once.
I've got to figure out a good squad test to run tonight ... if I'm happy with the results, I'll probably be ready to wrap this test up.

Old September 28th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep, it's interesting - the best counter to him actually seems to be other heavy hitters. They have the ability to stick around and soak up damage without losing a lot of Order Markers, and they hit hard enough to put several wounds on him at once.
I've got to figure out a good squad test to run tonight ... if I'm happy with the results, I'll probably be ready to wrap this test up.
From Classic (any of these could potentially own him)

Omnicron Snipers x16 (1600) - 48 hexes
- Deadly Shot

Einar Imperium x11 + 1 (1586.7) - 34 hexes
- Double Attack

Protectors of Ullar x14 + 2 (1613.3) - 44 hexes
- Combined Arbalest

Minions of Utgar x14 + 2 (1613.3) - 44 hexes
- Deadly Strike and 6 def

Microcorp Agents x16 (1600) - 48 hexes
- Sighting and Stealth Armor 15

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Ah, I ended up going with a HYDRA team before I read this! Thanks for the ideas, though!

Old September 28th, 2010, 08:55 PM

OK, added one more test! I'm happy with him at this point. He won some and he lost some, but he feels like he's priced just about right at 1,600. After the 24 hours (from right now) pass, I'll be proposing him for the ERB unless there are any objections!

Old September 28th, 2010, 09:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't think you have to wait 24hrs after the initial playtest as the ERB vote is up to 48hrs. Either way you have my YEA.

Cheers
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:15 PM

I'll have to review the rules when I get a chance, but all preemptive yeas welcome and appreciated.

Old September 28th, 2010, 10:13 PM

From the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by design phase
Afterwards, a Full Play Test Sheet must be done by a Hero and posted and 24 hours must pass before a proposition to move to the Executive Review Phase can be made.

Old September 29th, 2010, 04:47 PM

OK, I'm going to fudge this one a bit, because I think that everyone seems to be pretty on board with where we are on this thus far. I propose we move Anti-Monitor to the ERB phase!

Old September 29th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

yea

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library