Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 11th, 2016, 01:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: UPDATE: TREX's MODS 8-28-16 Giant Purple Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Sudema maybe? Who else can kill by the roll of a d20? NGS takes control; worse than insta-death.
Runas Mitonsol, Atlaga's bolt of witherwood. Those are the only other 2 that come to mind.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Just found THIS post from page 2, and holy crap, what great work you've done! I'm very impressed every time you post some of your work, but I had not seen these yet, and I'm just floored at how awesome your custom figs look. Do you have an cards for these? Specifically the Nazi squads? I actually have 4 extra squads of Airborne and was going to make some custom German Squads...but if you've already got a card, I'd like to take a look

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah. I had a card worked up for the german infantry. I think i may have taken it off when I redid my custom card thread. Ill check for you. Thanks for the kind words.

Old December 15th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That Purple Worm is sick.
Nice work TREX.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:43 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work TREX.
Thanks. One day I will make a card for the "little guy". Right now I'm finishing all the odds and ends of my game project:
Heroscape Skirmish Assault

I'm very excited about this one. I will post a very nice PDF for it when I am all finished. It will allow all your units to play every round and put the Hero back in Heroscape. Its an old idea that has been very thought out with all the odds and ends thought through, revised to be better based off of feedback from my previous post on the subject. Its going to be very cool. I'll post all the details in a new thread just for it when it is ready.

Last edited by TREX; February 12th, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You had me at Hero!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:48 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Where do I subscribe?
Old December 16th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Where do I subscribe?
I havent made the new thread yet. I have all the details done and know that its way fun but I wanted to put together a nice pdf thats easy to print out and use. The cool thing with my new system is that you can use it with original, hoss, c3v and c3g. I still kind of keep c3g and the rest separated but the system works for them both.

Old December 17th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work TREX.
Thanks. One day I will make a card for the "little guy". Right now I'm finishing all the odds and ends of my game project:
Heroscape Skirmish Assault

I'm very excited about this one. I will post a very nice PDF for it when I am all finished. It will allow all your units to play every round and put the Hero back in Heroscape. Its an old idea that has been very thought out with all the odds and ends thought through, revised to be better based off of feedback from my previous post on the subject. Its going to be very cool. I'll post all the details in a new thread just for it when it is ready.
That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what you got
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:51 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Just remembered that I'd seen them already... I'd spent a while looking around before getting involved. Great job dude!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old April 4th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"like" happy

UPDATE: TREX's MODS 4-4-17 R&B Paint jobs for Heroscape

Here are some new paint jobs I'm doing on another miniature game RUM AND BONES and RUM AND BONES 2nd TIDE that I will eventually make Heroscape cards for.

Wellsport Brotherhood Deckhand sculpt 1

Wellsport Brotherhood Bosun

First Images are of the Bosuns without the Minwax Polyshades antique walnut wash. I recommend brushing it on, and dabbing off the excess to get the best results.

They are still shiny from the minwax, I plan on spraying them with a flat rustoleum clear coat. But so far they are looking pretty sweet. I only have a few hundred more to do for Rum and Bones and Second Tide. Hope you all enjoyed. -TREX

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A DIRTY PIRATE?

......................Make Heroscape Cards for them.

Old April 4th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: UPDATE: TREX's MODS 4-4-17 R&B Paint jobs for Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I only have a few hundred more to do for Rum and Bones and Second Tide

Wow, that's a quite a few haha. What you have done is looking good, that Walnut wash works wonders! And those Deckhands are cute? I think?

Looking good

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions