Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wild Child - Design Phase

Love the design, but I'm leery of him being a sidekick. Don't think he needs those synergies, since not only is he very much a villain, while all of our sidekicks are heroes, but like Johnny said, he's much more of a "pet" than a sidekick. Maybe Savage for a class? (I THINK we've used that before...) Something like that.
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good.

Make sure all Titans/Sidekick synergies are covered in testing as well! This guy could be nasty with Nightwing (though Wolverine likes him too, of course).
That could be hard to test, since he isn't released.
Hasn't stopped us before.

That said, I like LP's suggestion of Savage as his class. It's Weapon X's class, so it fits the bill.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2013, 05:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks fine mechanically. Thematically I have no idea, I don't know the character.
Old July 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lots of great comments, I'll address each one here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Figures needs an apostrophe.

Looks pretty solid
Thanks, and nice catch, Special Eyes. I will update when the breathing periods over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Looks good to me, yeah.

We might want to append a 3 to Blood Frenzy (I know it's a Classic power but still).
Ya, I thought about adding that in actually. It would make it easier to identify how many max dice you could receive, and we could reuse it later with different numbers if we wanted. I decided not to, since it was a Classic Power, and we always go with the verbatim text whenever we recycle. I think it should be in there to, and if no one objects, will add it in when the breathing period is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Does he really warrant the sidekick power? From my scans of Wikipedia and the like, he seems to not exactly fit the bill.

Plus, a sidekick power + HFX stacks to become very strong very quickly. Wolvie and this guy have a ton of damage potential, and getting 2 heals per OM (4 at the end of the round) makes it even nastier.

The design seems like a lot of fun, just wondering how thematic it actually is.
Remember this is the Age of Apocalypse reality version of him. I would agree normal continuity Wild Child isn't Sidekick worthy.

I think it's very thematic for this version to be a Sidekick, he always rolls with another Mutant, usually Sabretooth. I can remember only once, he was solo. That was when Sabretooth had been taken down by Holocaust. Wild Child ran back to the X-Men, licked Rouge (he can't talk) so she would absorb his memories to let them know what had gone down. Other than that one time, he's always with another Mutant. He also helps the Mutant he's with, with his additional attacks on the bad guys, becomes another target for the villains to concentrate their attacks on, and even becomes a diversion for his team when the going gets rough and they need to escape, as well as other Sidekick-ish things.

I could see a case could be made for Mutant Companion instead, he does ride on Sabretooth's shoulder and is kept on a leash by him. Very much like a pet. I decided against Mutant Companion for mainly one reason. He wouldn't be able to work with anyone but Mutant Protectors so no Sabretooth, or any other HFX members. Not thematic and that kills the fun, at least for me. He follows the lead of the Mutant he's with, so OM activation should be on the Mutant as well. Lookhead also doesn't get much table time, at least around my table, and It would suck to LD something that my gaming group won't get some use out of.

The potential power of him and another HFX member together was a concern of mine as well. I have played with, and against him in a couple of games. I have found that if you concentrate your attacks on him, he doesn't last that long. So there won't be many end of round HFX double heals, and besides Wolverine wants you to wound him, so he can get those extra attacks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Looks nice.

Though, could you add this to the OP right between Synergies and Tips:
Spoiler Alert!
I'll be sure and add this in when the breathing period is over. You guys are doing a great job over in that dept. by the way.

Someone with the power to do so, may want to add those bullet points into the Blank Book. so all the new designs that get started from here on, will have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good.

Make sure all Titans/Sidekick synergies are covered in testing as well! This guy could be nasty with Nightwing (though Wolverine likes him too, of course).
Great point. I'll be sure to do that in the initial, and if ya want to forward me Nightwing. I'll test with him as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Love the design, but I'm leery of him being a sidekick. Don't think he needs those synergies, since not only is he very much a villain, while all of our sidekicks are heroes, but like Johnny said, he's much more of a "pet" than a sidekick. Maybe Savage for a class? (I THINK we've used that before...) Something like that.
He's a good guy, AOA version. Sabretooth is a good guy, Magneto (also good guy) and Rouge have a child. Cyclops and Beast are bad guys. Very wonky stuff but a great read if ya into the X-books, or those What If comics. Kinda long though with all the multiple tie-ins to read.

I could dig Savage for his class, that fits him.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; July 21st, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:23 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

What about perhaps a hybrid of the two?

MUTANT PET
At the beginning of the game, you may choose one Unique Mutant you control to be Wild Child’s Companion.After revealing an Order Marker on Wild Child's Companion's card and taking a turn with his companion, if Wild Child is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Mutant, you may take an immediate turn with Wild Child. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. If Wild Child's companion is destroyed, you may choose another Unique Mutant you control to be Wild Child's companion.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the Mutant Sidekick reuse personally, just didn't want to see the Sidekick class on him particularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Looks good to me, yeah.

We might want to append a 3 to Blood Frenzy (I know it's a Classic power but still).
Ya, I thought about adding that in actually. It would make it easier to identify how many max dice you could receive, and we could reuse it later with different numbers if we wanted. I decided not to, since it was a Classic Power, and we always go with the verbatim text whenever we recycle. I think it should be in there to, and if no one objects, will add it in when the breathing period is over.
I'm in favor.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2013, 09:32 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You know, that is an interesting twist, and I like it
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Savage for his class, with the Mutant sidekick ability. He still works with Sabretooth and all the other Mutants, but is cut out of all the DC Sidekick team builds. Works for me.

C3G team building links.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a plan.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Savage for his class, with the Mutant sidekick ability. He still works with Sabretooth and all the other Mutants, but is cut out of all the DC Sidekick team builds. Works for me.
That's what I was hoping for!
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Good idea.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

SP updated with changes, also added the bio:
Spoiler Alert!

It's a combo from Comic Vine, Marvel Wiki, and a bit of my own. I plan to add the links to the various characters, but wanted to ask about the length, and grammar before I did so. How does it look? Is it to long?

With no objections to the design, I believe were all of the same mind here, were moving into Initial Phase. I should be able to do it a bit each day and should be done before the weekend.

Edit: ERB sent off. I'll wait a day or so for them to respond before starting the initial.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; July 23rd, 2013 at 02:10 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library