Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 31st, 2009, 07:22 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Upper Deck gets Marvel Minis Game license...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I would also like to see specific characters which I like to call Unique Civilians, i.e. May Parker, Franklin Richards, Mary Jane Watson-Parker (I know they aren't married anymore, but she did just show up to Aunt May's wedding), J. Jonah Jameson, Liz Allan-Osborn, Gwen Stacy, etc. (Not to mention the DC group!)
I would love those, plus some civilian versions of heroes - Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Matt Murdock, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, etc.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:42 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Wasn't sure if folks saw the Heroclix exclusive from this years Comic Con:

CLICK HERE!

Personally... I think it's a bit excessive. But I guess cool as an exclusive. Nothing like coming out of the gates big!

EDIT:
Though ICv2 did have a story on it... click here.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Last edited by hextr1p; August 2nd, 2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:11 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
As for its impact on Marvel Heroscape? I doubt we'll see any. I'm fairly certain our beloved offshoot is deader than Jason Todd.
So it came back to life after Superboy Prime punched the walls of reality too hard?
Old August 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
As for its impact on Marvel Heroscape? I doubt we'll see any. I'm fairly certain our beloved offshoot is deader than Jason Todd.
So it came back to life after Superboy Prime punched the walls of reality too hard?
Touche.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2009, 12:32 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Man, that punch can explain just about anything, can't it?
Old August 8th, 2009, 02:26 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post

That's a bit gaudy...
Old August 8th, 2009, 04:08 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post

That's a bit gaudy...
Yeah, no way. I think they could have done at least without the Thunder bolts coming out of the Hammer...
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I would also like to see specific characters which I like to call Unique Civilians, i.e. May Parker, Franklin Richards, Mary Jane Watson-Parker (I know they aren't married anymore, but she did just show up to Aunt May's wedding), J. Jonah Jameson, Liz Allan-Osborn, Gwen Stacy, etc. (Not to mention the DC group!)
I would love those, plus some civilian versions of heroes - Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Matt Murdock, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, etc.
I always thought it'd be fun to have some like that where one of their powers gave them a D20 chance at making the transformation into their hero counterpart. They would, for the most part, have lower stats due to the need for them to make the appearance of being mere mortals in public as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
That's a bit gaudy...
He's a freakin' god...doesn't gaudy go with the territory?
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

As the chicks on Long Island would say....
"Oh my Guad".
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:48 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh, this is just getting too silly... much like that ridiculous Thor mini.
Old August 9th, 2009, 10:32 PM

UnluckyNumber Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Not to mention more options for affordable, quality sculpts is always a good thing. Not all characters covered by Clix have very aesthetically pleasing sculpts.
You can say that again...

Ah, the horse faced Psylocke. Despite liking the Psylocke character, I could never ever bring myself to use that horrific sculpt in any games of Heroclix at all. What a waste of plastic.

I've always wanted to make a proper looking custom for her out of the oh so appropriately named Cyblade figure from the old Indyclix set. The sculpt is so close that it shouldn't be that difficult at all:
http://www.hcrealms.com/units/in096.jpg

And I too would love to see civilian minis made of various Marvel and DC non-combatants. Wizkid's introduction of bystander tokens to HC was a horrible letdown. And when they finally did bring out sculpts of characters like Lois and Alfred they made them as "chase figures" that hardly anyone could get their hands on anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News