Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 4th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Songbird (Public Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
SONIC CONSTRUCT DEFENSE
When defending against a normal attack, Songbird and all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Songbird that share a class with her add 1 to their Defense numbers, or 2 to their Defense numbers if the attacking figure is a Symbiote.
Sonic Construct Defense updated.

(EDIT: quick clarification for anyone who hasn't been following closely that I'm not worried about further testing with that change because it wouldn't have had much impact on the way she was tested. bambam's games would have been slightly affected by the change, but TB's (and one of LO's) are entirely unaffected, and mine (and one of LO's) only would have made a difference for Cap's defense)

With that, I'm proposing we move Songbird to Final Editing.

@japes - abstain
@Viegon - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@TrollBrute - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Zettian Juggernaut

Last edited by Ronin; December 5th, 2016 at 07:20 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Songbird (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 5th, 2016, 12:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Songbird (Public Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Well, looking over your Cage design, even if you don't mention nanite markers on this card and just have the class restriction, Songbird would still be a great pick in a Cage 2 build. She can give you an extra quasi-hub, protect the guys that will actually have OMs on their card (which are the main ones to protect), and be a backup bonding option if Cage gets assassinated somehow. Seems thematically justifiable that she wouldn't be that interested in protecting the Thugs that are only there because they're being forced to be anyway if we've already moved away from her protecting everyone like a pink-winged Raelin.
If you think she's still strong in that build, then I definitely favor the class restriction here. I'll make that update now.
Oh yeah, she'd certainly still be a good choice. Obviously, she'd be a stronger pick with the nanite bit included, but it's certainly not a big enough gap to move into anti-synergy or anything. I doubt anyone would look at the design and feel it was a glaring omission (or even think to consider it a possibility at all really) when she'll already be fitting in better than most Crime Fighters with the Thunderbolt stuff.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 5th, 2016, 04:21 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 5th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 5th, 2016, 04:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Abstain.

Not that I disapprove of anything just that I couldn't keep up under current circumstances.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Personally I don't think we needed the restriction - she'd be a huge investment just to get +1 Defense and most of those types of figures we have are faction-based, so they'd be equally expensive - but if you'd prefer it I won't fight you on it.

Yea
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Personally I don't think we needed the restriction - she'd be a huge investment just to get +1 Defense and most of those types of figures we have are faction-based, so they'd be equally expensive - but if you'd prefer it I won't fight you on it.
She didn't really need it, but it seemed like a good idea to err on the safe side.

Also, is ZJ on abstain? Haven't seen him around in a few days
Old December 6th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Symbiotic

This passes on time.
Old December 7th, 2016, 01:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Songbird (Final Editing Phase)

Pick a mini and give me some help picking out a background and I can probably get this started tomorrow while text is getting hashed out.

Second mini pictures seem clearer. The first seem darker but nothing that can't be worked out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 7th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Songbird (Final Editing Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Pick a mini and give me some help picking out a background and I can probably get this started tomorrow while text is getting hashed out.

Second mini pictures seem clearer. The first seem darker but nothing that can't be worked out.
Running with the first mini for the official card.

As far as the background goes, I was thinking something pink-ish would work well, assuming the card colors were more drawn from her costume, but that's not a necessity. A cityscape would work for her, as would clouds (kind of like the real-life version of the second comic art I posted) and/or something with lightning on it (Marvel loves drawing the Thunderbolts with lightning in the background, naturally).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library